The Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanner
Up to 40 ppm in Transaction Mode for first 10 pages !
Up to 25 ppm/50 ipm at 200/300 dpi thereafter.kodak 1664390
It’s smart, reliable, and works hard for YOU!
One small footprint that helps you take one giant leap toward a well-organized office.
Includes TWAIN DRIVERS!!
Kodak i1150 Scanner
This model is discontinued, consider
the new E1035 scanner model (for the same price!)
Kodak i1150 Scanner
The KODAK SCANMATE i1150 Scanner is designed for use in customer-facing business transactions, where an employee needs to scan documents as part of a business process. Employees using these solutions are typically interacting with customers and need to keep the transaction moving to reduce wait times and increase customer satisfaction.
Recognizing that a majority of transactions involve 10 or fewer documents to be scanned, the KODAK SCANMATE i1150 Scanner features a special Transaction Mode, enabling 60 percent faster capture speed for the first 10 pages.
- Intelligent Document Protection "hears" potential jams or misfeeds to stop scanning and protect valuable documents
- Kodak Alaris' Perfect Page technology includes state of the art enhancement functions that improve the image quality of scanned documents
- Quickly send data to the right places and people, including the Cloud or Web via easy, icon-based color interface and one button Smart Touch functionality
- Reads barcode values and delivers data to applications
- Instantly view number of documents scanned, paper-ready status, and apply custom text or icons via display screen
- Comes with KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition and Capture Pro Trial Edition
- Ultra-compact with whisper-quiet operation – perfect for desktops and offices in WINDOWS and LINUX environments
- TWAIN, ISIS and LINUX driver compatibility
With the included Smart Touch functionality, you can create and configure scanning tasks that can be used at the touch of a button. Simply place documents in the scanner, select the document or job type from the control panel and Smart Touch does the rest.
- Associate color icons or pictures with profiles to help select scan options quickly
- Read barcodes to name files or separate documents
- Save scanned files as PDFA documents – or as .docx and .xlsx for use with MICROSOFT WORD and EXCEL programs
- easier method of naming profiles and shortcuts
Kodak Scanmate i1150 scanner
(portrait, letter size)
Transaction Mode:40 ppm at 200 dpi and 300 dpi - first 10 pages
When centered using visual guides
9 lb. to 110 lb. paper
Perfect Page Scanning; Fixed Cropping; Relative Cropping; Multi-Lingual Auto Orientation; Orthogonal Rotation; Add Border; Remove Border; Intelligent Image Edge Fill; Background Color Smoothing; Automatic Brightness/Contrast; Automatic Color Balance; Round/Rectangular Hole Fill; Sharpening; Streak Filtering; Enhanced Color Adjustment; Enhanced Color Management; Automatic Color Detection; Content or File Size Based Blank Page Removal; Fixed Thresholding; iThresholding; Lone Pixel Noise Removal; Majority Rule Noise Removal; Halftone Removal; Electronic Color Dropout (R, G, or B); Predominate (1) Color Drop Out; Multiple (up to five) Color Dropout; Dual Stream; Compression (Group 4, JPEG); Image Merge
(One 1 per page)
Weight: 7.0 lbs.