Incredible speed and flexibility
- Accurately powers through your documents at up to 200 images per minute
- High-capacity 300-page Automatic Document Feeder suitable for continuous scanning
- Accepts a wide variety of documents: thin paper, plastic cards, long documents, and envelopes
- Special mode to scan extra-thick documents
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Two independent control panels, one on each side, allow the fi-7600 to fit any workspace
- Straight paper path reduces the stress on your stack of documents during scanning
- Forgot to remove a staple? Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection “listens” to paper flowing through the machine and stops if a misfeed occurs, reducing damage to your documents
- Intelligent MultiFeed Function allows easy manual bypass for sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels that can slow down batch scanning
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection identifies sheets stuck together so you don’t miss an image
- Skew Reduction signifi cantly improves feeding performance and ensures that your whole document gets accurately captured from edge to edge
PaperStream IP (PSIP) is a TWAIN/ISIS ®-compliant driver with smart features including:
- Assisted Scanning lets you choose the best image cleanup through visual selection
- Advanced Image Cleanup corrects the toughest documents, including colored and decorated backgrounds, to improve OCR and reduce rescans
- Auto Color Detection identifies the best color mode for the document
- Blank Page Detection removes blank pages automatically
- Front and Back Merge places two sides of a page into one convenient image
Eliminate the learning curve. PaperStream Capture’s user-friendly interface allows easy operation from start to finish. Changing scan settings is simple. Indexing and sorting features include barcode, patch code, and blank page separation – making batch scanning a breeze for operators.
Optional PaperStream Capture Pro software offers an improved feature set with superior front-end capture, image processing, and options for enhanced data extraction and indexing for release.
The fi-7700 scanner includes a 90-day on-site, Limited Warranty.