Fujitsu fi-7600 FADGI scanner
Image Sensor Type
Color Charge coupled device (CCD) image sensor (1 front,1 back)
White LED Array x 4 (front x2, back x2)
Ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor, Paper detection sensor
Output Resolution (dpi)
Monochrome, Grayscale and Color
50 – 600 dpi
1200 dpi (driver(2))
Optical Resolution (dpi)
Color: 24 bit, Grayscale: 8 bit,
Monochrome: 1 bit
Internal Video Processing
4,096 levels (12-bit)
Image processing functions
Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, De-Screen, Emphasis, Halftone, Dropout color (None /Red /Green /Blue /White / Saturation /Custom), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Cropping, Dither, Static threshold, Divide long page
Paper Chute Capacity
300 Sheets (letter, 20 lb.)
2 in. x 2.72 in.
12 in. x 17 in.
12 in. x 220 in.
USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 (backward compatible)
Monochrome, Grayscale & Color
@ 200/300 dpi (4)(5)
100 ppm/200 ipm
Monochrome, Grayscale &
Color @ 200/300 dpi
80 ppm/160 ipm
Power requirements (auto-switching)
AC 100 - 240V +/- 10%
Operating: 55 W or less
Sleep mode: 1.7 W or less
Temperature: 41°F - 95°F (5°C - 35°C)
20% - 80% (non-condensing)
25.2" x 18.7" x 8.4" (trays closed)
Daily duty cycle
30,000 documents per day
3 months on-site
Post Imprinter (Back-side), PaperStream Capture Pro
Image processing functions
Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, De-Screen, Emphasis, Halftone, Dropout color (None /Red /Green /Blue /White / Saturation /Custom), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Cropping, Dither, Static threshold
In box Software / Drivers
(on DVD) *software can be downloaded from website designated in the Setup DVD
(10)PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), 2D barcode for PaperStream,Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series, 2D Barcode for PaperStream, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap, Scanner Central Admin Agent
Operating System Support
Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Microsoft® Windows Server (64 bit only) 2008,2012,2016,2019,2022
fi-7600 – CG01000-308101
PC Minimum Specifications
Requires i5 2.5 MHz Processor, 4 GB RAM memory or above for optimum throughput
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of scanned document.
- When scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi), some limitations apply to the size of the document that could be scanned, depending on system environment.
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF G4 compression.
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- It becomes the following specifications with resolution:
200 dpi or less : 220 in. (5,588 mm)
300 dpi or less : 215 in. (5,461 mm)
400 dpi or less : 160 in. (4,064 mm)
600 dpi or less : 106.3 in. (2,700 mm)
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: only one embossed card can be scanned at a time.)
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and Stacker.
- The software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.
- The release schedule varies from sales region to sales region.