Equipment Financing through leasing
ScanTastik makes available leasing and finance programs for almost all types of equipment, including scanners, their warranties and software.From $1,500 to $150,000, in 12,24,36,48 and even 60 Month terms.
Leasing is the smart way for a company to add income-producing equipment and upgrade technology because it allows capital expenditures to be spread across time with monthly payments. Leasing frees up capital for other business uses, offers potential tax savings and builds-in computer and software related upgrades in the future.
The Advantages of Equipment Leasing
Leasing equipment may be an effective way to hold on to valuable cash and stay current with the latest technology upgrades. Leasing is a wise business decision and has become one of the fastest-growing methods of acquiring equipment today.
With an equipment lease, there is no down payment. With a bank loan, a down payment of 10% to 20% of the equipment cost may be required upfront. An equipment lease typically requires a security deposit of two payments collected at the beginning.
Leasing allows a company to acquire and utilize income producing equipment and technology with only a low monthly payment. Leasing provides the confidence of fixed rate financing and structured terms to accommodate the unique needs of each company. You know exactly what your payment will be every month.
All costs associated with a capital acquisition may be included in the lease pricing. These would include services, installation and sales tax.
Leasing is an added dimension to your company’s utilization of working capital. Company resources may be better allocated to extra marketing efforts or inventory fluctuations. Leasing frees up that capital to expand sales and profitability.
Leasing is an extremely attractive option because it lets you upgrade computer hardware and software purchases to a state-of-the-art level.
for your Scanner Leasing needs today.
Lease Application Process
Discuss your equipment leasing needs with one of ScanTastik's sales representatives who will then provide a quotation on the equipment that you are considering purchasing.
ScanTastik will contact one of our leasing agents and provide them with a your quote and contact information.
The leasing agent will contact you and provide an application for leasing
After the application has been reviewed and approved, The Agent will send you the lease documents and a list of items needed from you to complete the lease transaction.
Once the leasing agent receives all of the requested information, the lease is activated and ScanTastik ship's your equipment directly to you. Once you receive the equipment, the Leasing Agent releases the funds to ScanTastik.
Tailored Lease Programs
- All we require is a credit application for leases in amounts up to $75,000.00
- Under certain situations, we can extend credit with just an application up to $150,000.00
- We can design a lease with delay or skip payments for cash flow fluctuations.
- Documentation is fast and simple and we can generally email the same day.
- Your vendor is paid promptly and their deposit requirements can be easily incorporated into the lease documentation.
- Above $75,000.00, we appreciate one year of financial information along with a current year-to-date results.
- Above $150,000.00, we generally ask for two years of information plus current year-to-date results.
- Each transaction is evaluated to determine if information is necessary from the principals of a business.
- Special structures are always available for unusual delivery or implementation requirements.
50 ppm/100 ipm
3 Yr. Wty.
70 ppm/140 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
65 ppm/130 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
60 ppm/120 ipm
85 ppm/170 ipm
3 Yr. Wty
90 ppm/180 ipm