Fujitsu fi-7300NX Network
Compare to similar models
60 pages per minute/ 120 ipm
with 50 Page ADF
4.3" Touch screen
1 RJ45 Port for Network access. 10/100/1000
Scan to e-mail, folder/FTP, network fax or printer or Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise features
A Network Document Scanner to maximize business efficiency
The fi-7300NX boasts a speed of 60 ppm/120 ipm (200/300 dpi) for scanning A4 portraits, loads up to 80 sheets at a time, and ensures utmost efficiency as the first standalone*¹scanner in the world to support 5 GHz*² Wi-Fi.
Seamless integration into client systems
Scan from the scanner's touch screen without any operation of the PC. Simply authenticate your ID and select from displayed client specific job profiles. Not only is efficient and secure decentralized data entry possible, but single units can also be shared within numerous clients. Unlike the typical scanner, the fi-7300NX is no longer tethered to the PC and can be placed wherever desired. Providing various scanning methods, the fi-7300NX enables use of a variety of devices for scanning operations to suit all client needs.
General office functionality
- Fast scanning speeds of 60 pages per minute and true double-sided speeds of 120 images per minute in color, grayscale or black & white @ 300 dpi
- 50 page document feeder
- 4.3” touch screen display
- Central Administration Server software
- Job Menu’s based on individual user login to control scanning settings and destination(s)
- SDK and optional third-party applications for integration with line of business systems
fi-7300nx Scanner Specifications
Optical: 600 dpi
ADF min: 2 in. x 2.1 in.
ADF max: 8.5 in x 14 in
Plastic: 1.4 mm (0.055 in.)
Software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM
We do not have any accesories available for this model
We do not have any current reviews of this product.
Please follow the link below to add your review:
Product Reviews Form