The Canon DR-6030C Scanner
Add 9 Months Warranty for Free with purchase of the above scanner- Click the Apply Coupon button below AFTER adding the scanner to your cart
80 ppm /160 ipm
Color duplex scanner
Scans up to 11"x17" Pages
Receive a free 9 month warranty extension with purchase. That's 12 months total coverage -a $334 value.
Canon DR-6030C Features
Productivity comes standard with the DR-6030C. This compact scanner is packed with power, yet built for effortless scanning of paper sizes up to 11" x 17". In addition to offering high-quality, production-level scanning at 80 ppm in color and black and white, the DR-6030C is versatile enough to meet a wide range of business needs. Whether scanning thick documents or plastic ID cards, the DR-6030C ensures smooth feeding with its innovative Straight Path design.
Diverse automatic and customizable functions allow you to scan documents faster and more efficiently than ever before. The DR-6030C can reliably handle batches of mixed document types with the ability to automatically straighten skewed documents and rotate upside down images. In the event of a misfeed, the Rapid Recovery System allows you to seamlessly continue scanning right where you left off and only sends completed image data to your PC.
Because speed alone isn't enough to satisfy the demands of paper-intensive business environments, the DR-6030C was designed to be as accurate as it is fast. For improved OCR results, a Custom Color Dropout feature allows you to remove color elements such as lines or shaded boxes. Automatically optimize readability of documents containing hard-to-scan elements such as faint text or pencil writing with two Text Enhancement modes.
The DR-6030C comes bundled with Canon's Capture Perfect software, in addition to Kofax Virtual Rescan (basic) and a full-featured ISIS®/TWAIN driver.
The DR-6030C has been tested for compatibility with many of the industry's leading electronic document management solution providers. Please check canon's web site for a comprehensive compatibility listing.
- The DR-6030C employs an advanced 3-Line CMOS CIS sensor to achieve ultra-fast color scanning at the same rapid rate as black-and-white-80 ppm in simplex or 160 ipm in duplex.
- If scanning is interrupted due to a misfeed, the Rapid Recovery System allows you to reposition the document and seamlessly continue scanning right where you left off - only complete image data is sent to the PC.
- Includes new Straight Path feeding mechanism for scanning documents of unusual size and weight, including plastic ID cards, driver's licenses and insurance cards.
- Long document mode allows scanning up to 118" long.
- The DR6030C inherits Canon's renowned high-precision roller system to deliver smooth, jam-free feeding of a wide variety of document types, from plastic cards up to 11" x 17" paper sizes.
- Quickly and reliably scan mixed batches with efficiency-boosting features like Skip Blank Page and Automatic Page detection.
- Two Text Enhancement modes, Advanced or High Speed, automatically optimize the readability of documents that contain hard-to-scan elements such as faint text, dark backgrounds, or pencil writing
- Features Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection to prevent lost images and ensure that every page of even large batches of documents is scanned.
Canon Dr-6030C Scanner
Type: Desktop Document Scanner
Document Feeding: Automatic or Manual
Document Sizes: width: 2.1" - 11.8"
length: 2.8" - 118"
U-Turn Path Scanning:
Automatic feeding: 14-32 lb. Bond
Manual feeding: 11-40 lb. Bond
Straight Path Scanning:
Automatic feeding: 14-32 lb. Bond
Manual feeding: 11-144 lb. Bond
Scanning Element: 3-Line Contact Image Sensor
Light Source: RGB LED
Operating Modes: Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, B/W, Advance Text Enhancement, High-speed Text Enhancement, Error Diffusion, Multi-stream.
Scanning Resolution: 100-600 dpi
Automatic Feeder: Dynamic Skew Correction System
Stacker Capacity: Approx: 100 sheets (80g/m2, up to Letter/A4 sizes)
Dual Interface: SCSI-III and USB 2.0
Scanning Speeds*: Simplex /Duplex
In Color, B/W & Grayscale
200 dpi: 80 ppm/ 160 ipm
* Examples based on typical settings, rated in Images Per Minute with letter-sized documents, portrait feeding direction @ 200 dpi with AE off. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application software.
ISIS/TWAIN for Windows®/XP/Windows Vista®/Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
SUPPORTED OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 3 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition Service Pack 2 or later, Windows Vista® Service Pack 2 or later (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or later (32-bit/64-bit),Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008/2012 R2, Windows 10
Dimensions: (H x W x D): 7.5" x 15.6" x 12.3"
Weight: Approx. 23 lb.
Power Consumption: Maximum 46.5W
Daily Duty Cycle: 10,000 Scans
* Letter-sized portrait w/o AE @ 200 x 100 dpi excluding first-page scanning.
All specifications subject to change without prior notice.
Bundled Software: Canon CapturePerfect, Kofax Virtual Rescan (basic)
Canon Scanner Accessories
Download the Bar Code Module MANUAL (14 pages) PDF
Please follow the link below to add your review:
Product Reviews Form
Niraj Yadav 10/21/2016:
comments: 5 stars - We would like a quote on another one...
50 ppm/100 ipm
3 Yr. Wty.
60 ppm/120 ipm
65 ppm/130 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
60 ppm/120 ipm
85 ppm/170 ipm
3 Yr. Wty
90 ppm/180 ipm