The Bookeye 5
V3 Book Scanner
- Color overhead book scanner
- Scans documents up to 15.3" x 18.9"
- 400 x 400 dpi resolution (upgradeable)
- 0.8 Sec. for A3+ Scan @ 150 dpi
- 21" Touchscreen Monitor
- book fold correction
- Automatic fingerprint removal
- Automatic crop and deskew
- Standalone with internal PC
- Gigabit TCP/IP Network Interface
See price tab
Includes a 2 Year
Fully reengineered, the Bookeye 5 V3 is the smallest member of a new generation of eco-friendly, ergonomic and easy to operate book scanners. The Bookeye 5 V3 book scanner is a true scanner solution, not just a digicam mounted on an expensive frame. It was specifically designed as a self-service book scanner for formats 50 % larger than A3 (390 x 480mm / 15.3 x 18.9 inch) and it delivers professional image results. The Bookeye 5 V3 book scanner is fast and easy to operate, affordable, but with the power of a production book scanner.
The Bookeye 5 V3 book scanner is so small that it can be set up on any desktop or workspace. Installation is so simple, you will be scanning within minutes after taking it out of the box. Easy, fast and affordable. The Bookeye® 5 V3 book scanner is perfect for libraries, archives, offices and anywhere you want to scan and copy.
Bookeye V3 Book Scanner
Full Features of the Larger A2+ Model at Entry Level Price
Shown with 21" touch screen mounted next to book cradle.
Bookeye® 5 V3 Kiosk is a true scanner solution, not just a digicam mounted on an expensive frame and it delivers professional image results. Designed specifically as a self service book scanner for formats 50% larger than A3 (390 x 480mm / 15.3 x 18.9 inch). With all the features of the larger A2+ model, the Bookeye® 5 V3 Kiosk is perfect for offices, libraries, copy shops or other self service environments.
The Bookeye® 5 V3 Kiosk is so small that it can be set up on any desktop and the operator can easily scan in minutes. All models include a 21” full HD multitouch touchscreen, three direct control buttons for fast and effective scanning and the acclaimed Scan2Net® technology platform. A casual user, from any walk of life, can quickly and easily operate this device. It offers the remarkable image quality of the larger overhead book scanner models at affordable, entry level pricing.
Three V3 Editions are available: Basic, Kiosk and Professional:
- Basic- The entry level model offers the same scanning functionality and speed as the other levels at the lowest possible cost.
- Kiosk- This model includes all of the features of the Basic model plus the Scan2Pad application for scanning and operation with any mobile device, foot switch and Full Coverage Warranty.
- Professional- This model includes all of the features of the Basic model, but has a higher resolution of 600 dpi and client interface for 3rd party software to meet the highest quality standards.It also includes a foot switch and Full Coverage Warranty.