The Kodak Alaris E1035 scanner
35 pages per minute
70 images per minute -Duplex
Up to 4,000 pages per day
ADF holds 80 pages for feeding
The Kodak Alaris
Includes a 3 Year Advanced Unit Exchange Manufacturers Warranty
Compare to similar models
GSA Compliant model also available. kodak 1025071
Watch the 2 minute video:
The e1025/e1035 scanners enhance your productivity by handling more of the work traditionally done by people, computers and mobile devices.
- Scan larger batches in input trays that hold up to 80 pages
- No waiting for warmup: start scanning instantly with always-ready LED light
- Built-in barcode reading delivers data to applications.
- Intelligent Document Protection “listens” for a telltale crumpling sound and immediately stops the scanning process.
- Multifeed sensor technology is designed to detect when two or more documents are being fed into the scanner at the same time.
- Handle almost anything: small documents or large, thick or thin, ID cards, even embossed hard cards
- Mix small, large, thin and thick documents in one batch
- Intelligent Barcode Reading produces the most accurate data extraction results and takes complexity out of the setup process.
- Convenient push and pull scanning options allow users to scan from business applications or send images directly to applications from the scanner.
- Eliminate complicated multi-step scanning processes with one-touch simplicity using Alaris Smart Touch technology.
Easy to use
- Bundled with Alaris Smart Touch to enable easy and automatic scanning, helping drive digital transformation.
- Connect to various applications such as Box, Dropbox, Salesforce, OneDrive, Google Drive, SharePoint, SharePoint Online, and more.
- Easy, icon-based color interface and one-button functionality make it easy to get the right information to the right place.
- E1035 is backed by a three-year, worry free warranty that gives you extended peace of mind.
Alaris Smart Touch Scanning Software
You can also download the Capture Pro Software -Desktop Edition
from the Kodak Alaris Website
With the e1000 Series models, you get our exclusive Perfect Page Scanning.
This suite of built-in technologies automatically makes color, grayscale and bitonal scans incredibly clear, for excellent readability—by people and OCR software alike.
You'll also receive:
- Bundled ISIS, WIA and TWAIN drivers
- Alaris Smart Touch Scanning Software
And you can download the Kodak Capture Pro Desktop Edition
Sometimes you need a flatbed, but many times you don’t. That’s when our tethered flatbed design saves valuable workspace. Just attach the flatbed via tether to your e1000 series scanner and easily cruise through all your exception scanning items. The flatbed can scan at up to 1200 dpi. When you’re done, the flatbed detaches just as easily for storage away from your desktop. But don’t hide it, because a detached flatbed can serve the needs of multiple work groups or departments. Sharing is good, and in this case, it’s more economical, too.
Available in both Legal and Letter size scan areas.
Download the flatbed brochure here
(portrait, letter size)
- e1025: 25 ppm/50 ipm
- e1035: 35 ppm/70 ipm
- e1025: 3,000 pages per day
- e1035: 4,000 pages per day
Grayscale bit depth is 256 levels (8-bit)
Color capture bit depth is 30 bits (10 x 3);
Color output bit depth is 24 bits (8 x 3)
ID card thickness: up to 1.4 mm (0.05 in.)
Intelligent Document Protection
(US and Canada)
Scanning: Less than 50dB(A)
Depth: 8 inches not including trays
Width 12.3 inches
Height: 7.2 inches not including trays
Kodak Flatbed Accessories
for the E1000 Series Scanners
Scan bulky, bound and fragile documents with ease
The Flatbed Accessory that integrates fully with Alaris E1000 Series Scanners for ongoing productivity when challenging documents make their way into your workflow:
for all the E1000 Series
only operates with a Kodak e1000/s2000 series scanner, this is not a stand alone flatbed
for all the E1000 Scanners
(only operates with e1000/s2000 Series,
this is not a stand alone flatbed)
Kodak Capture Software
Upgrade your Kodak Capture software to the Capture Pro version
to take full advantage of your scanner's features.
Click here for more info on Capture Pro
3 Yr. Bundle
(for scanners S2050,2060W,2070)
With 3 YR. Software Assurance and
5 Yr. Bundle
With 5 YR. Software Assurance and
Kodak e1000 Series
(includes the e1025,e1035 scanners)
Scanner Parts & Supplies
1 pre-separation pad
1 separation roller assembly
1 urging roller tire
2 fee roller tires
50 sheets per pkg
Works Great...Feed the sheet through and IT cleans the scanner transport for you !
Usage 2-4 times per 8 hour shift of scanning.
We currently do not have reviews of this new model.