Ideal for maps and technical documents
- up to 36" wide.
Stand and software sold separately. Please check the pricing tab below for those.
IQ Quattro X 3650 36 Inch
Large Format Scanner
B/W: 17.8 Inches Per Second
Color: 8.9 Inches Per Second
Includes $550 Firmware Activation License
2022 Q4 Special Bundle
- Contex IQ Quattro X 3650 Scanner
- NextImage -Scan Archive Software
- 36" Stand w/catch basket
- Two Year Parts Only Warranty
or use our Request A Quote form
IQ Quattro X Series Features
The Nextimage Remote app offers you a completely new way of working. The new app saves valuable operator time by bringing all main functions essential for basic scanning and copying in front of the operator directly on the scanner.
Contex Live Alignment is a new IQ Quattro X technology designed to improve image alignment across sensors ensuring precise and sharp alignment all the time, no matter the speed.
- Gigabit Ethernet with xDTR3 standard
- Enhanced image quality with Contex patented CIS technology and new CIS modules
- Superior image quality with Contex patented color-fringe removal (CFR)
- ENERGY STAR compliant, using just .5W in standby
- 1200 dpi optical resolution standard
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) for a perfect grip on your documents
- See what you scan with face-up scanning
- One-touch scanning
- User upgradable – Need color? More speed? Higher resolution? Upgrading is electronic, fast and easy
Delivering 3 times the bandwidth of USB2, our unique Gigabit Ethernet implementation with xDTR2.5 is lightning fast and accelerates workflows even further via network sharing, where scans can be controlled from any computer.
for the IQ 36X0 Quattro Series
USE / Requirements
High adjustable stand (9 settings): 43 to 50.9 inches in steps of 1 inch (1092 to 1292 mm in 25 mm steps)
Contex recommends Intel Core Duo, Core 2 Duo, or better processors, 2GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2.
Speed tests performed using Nextimage software, PC with Intel Core i5-2500 Quad processor, 8GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2, 7200rpm HDD, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.
There are two 36" models (3650/3690). Each model scans in Black & White or Grayscale at the same speeds. The ONLY feature difference is the speed of color scanning. The '90 series scans in color twice as fast as the '50 series.
B/W: 14 IPS
Color: 7 IPS
(Includes: Scanner, Stand, and Software)
Scan & Archive Software
Included in Bundle
(includes document basket)
Included in Bundle
Includes 2 hours of Remote Installation and Training. Additional training time available.
- Scanner, Stand Assy.
- Software Installation and Licensing
- Scanner calibration
- Software training
- Scanner Maintenance