MFP Repro Solution
featuring the IQ Quattro Series
Turn all your large format printers into powerful MFP Repro solutions
An MFP Repro solution from Contex can turn any new or existing printer into a copier, giving you the small footprint you need without compromising on performance and versatility.
The Contex MFP Repro bundle includes an IQ Quattro Series scanner, a 21.5" Touch screen, a high adjustable stand, and the full version of Nextimage Repro software.
A PC is required (not included).
The MFP Repro Solution
comes in different scanner model configurations:
Each MFP Repro Solution bundle includes: the scanner model listed, adjustable stand, a 21.5" multi-touch screen monitor, and Next Image Repro Software. The LOW or HIGH stand is the SAME price. Just let us know which one you need.
Scan width: 36"
Scan width: 36"
Scan width: 44"
Scan width: 44"
at 14 IPS, inches per second.
Contex MFP Repro Bundle Features
(Printer not included)
An MFP Repro solution from Contex can turn any new or existing printer into a copier, giving you the small footprint you need without compromising on performance and versatility. We have solutions for any environment—from occasional walk-up copying, printing and scanning in the office, to high-volume operator-driven services in reprographics departments, copy shops and printing and scanning service centers.
Contex offers full-featured MFP Repro solutions for scanning, copying, sharing and enhancing. You get outstanding image quality, with real-time view of enhancements and automatic cleanup of faded, dirty, or poorly shaded documents. Built-in workgroup collaboration capabilities mean anyone can scan to email, scan to folder, and share the scanner with others on your LAN or with some models via Gigabit Ethernet. The Contex MFP Repro bundles include a scanner, intuitive Nextimage Repro software for scan + copy and a new IQ stand to fit even more printers.
a height adjustment:
- Unlimited printer support at no additional cost
- Scanner sharing across a network, and sending files to remote desktop
- SnapScan: Scan - Enhance - Save
- Integrated Multi-Function Software
- Touch-screen compatible - perfect for MFP and ScanStation use
- Scan to multipage PDF or TIF
- Simple and Powerful GUI with clear controls
- 64-bit Windows compatible
- Real-time image adjustments – no re-scanning
- Built-in printer support for HP, Canon, Epson, others
- Batch mode for higher volume jobs
- Auto file-naming templates for easy indexing
- Scan-to-email sends images to anyone, anywhere
- Undo/Redo buttons and keyboard shortcuts
- ICC and Closed-Loop Color copying
- Auto palette creation for 8-bit indexed scanning
The MFP High Stand is a height adjustable stand that starts at 40" and can be raised to 48" in one inch increments to fit above your wide format printer
MFP Repro Scanner Comparisons
Stand, Screen and PC Platform
Full HD TFT LCD, 1920x1080 dpi
Full Featured Nextimage Repro Software
Accessories for the MFP Repro Series
We do not have any current reviews of this product.
Please follow the link below to add your review:
Product Reviews Form