Kodak i2x20 Features
For those who demand more.
Today’s business runs on information. When that information is on paper, it can slow you down. To get things flowing faster you’ll need a scanning solution that’s more versatile, more reliable, more innovative, and more productive.
Kodak i2x20 Series Scanners :
- Save time by using Smart Touch technology to perform multi-step scanning processes with the press of a button
- Streamline mixed jobs: the scanner automatically recognizes color pages, bypasses blank pages, and orients every document so it’s right-side up
- Scan larger batches in input trays that hold up to 100 pages
- No waiting for warmup: start scanning instantly with always-ready LED light
- Built-in barcode reading delivers data to applications
- The innovative, even-more-compact stow-or-go design lets you store the scanner upright when not in use
- Capture images with greater consistency, clarity, and color
- Built-in Perfect Page technology can deliver scans even clearer than the original documents
- Read and capture text flawlessly for more accurate OCR
- Consistently great image quality means you’ll virtually eliminate rescanning or post-image processing
- Extends your possibilities. Scan bound, oversized, and fragile documents with the optional A4 flatbed accessory. It connects in seconds or can be detached and stored out of the way.
- Handle almost anything: small documents or large, thick or thin, ID cards, even embossed hard cards
- Mix small, large, thin and thick documents in one batch
- Expand your possibilities by scanning bound, oversize, and fragile documents with optional legal- and tabloid-size flatbed accessories
- Manage and update the scanner remotely to save deployment time using Kodak Asset Management Software
- Smart Touch technology lets you perform up to nine different tasks with the push of a button — including creating PDFs, attaching documents to e-mails, organizing them in folders, or sending them to Cloud services
- Easy-to-read control panel makes scanning documents simple
- It’s backed by a three-year worry free warranty that gives you extended peace of mind. Additional support options are available.