TheScan2Pad®application allows WideTEK scanners to be controlled and operated using an iPad or an Android tablet or a smartphone running Android version 3.2 or higher or an iPhone. Experience a new way to work with our book and large format scanners and see how simple it is to configure and operate them using our free mobile application Scan2Pad®.
- Controls all scanner functions.
- Quickly adjust the color depth, from black & white to grayscale or full color
- Simplified brightness controls
- Automatic page splitting
- Single step PDF creation of scanned pages
- Mail directly from the App
- Upload the PDF to your iBook* library (*for iOS)
- Synchronize scanned documents to the iCloud* (*for iOS)
- Offline processing of scan jobs
- Print quality copies of scans wirelessly via AirPrint (with iOS & AirPrint enabled printers)
- Supports all WideTEK Wide Format scanners, flatbed scanners, and Bookeye
Scan2Pad® is available for the iPad FREE OF CHARGE in the iTunes Store. The Android version of Scan2Pad® is also available at no cost from the Google PlayStore. Look for the App "Scan2Pad" or simply search for Bookeye® or WideTEK®.
Scan2Pad® supports all book scanners and book copiers with the brand name Bookeye® as well as all WideTEK® wide format scanners. The latest generation of scanners such as the Bookeye® 4, the WideTEK® 36 or the flatbed scanner WideTEK® 25 can be addressed as separate wireless access points, making them ideal for use with multiple systems in the public domain.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Apple, AirPrint, iBook, iCloud, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.