ScanWizard software is FREE and INCLUDED inside the book scanner on it's internal PC. The ScanWizard software controls the scanner directly through the external Touch Screen or through a browser on a PC on the same network as the scanner.
ScanWizard is operating system independent and requires no installation of any kind on the user's client PC since it is built right in to the book scanner. Once your network administrator has assigned the scanner an IP address and installed it on your network, any user can access the book scanner and operate it remotely using ScanWizard.
The software comes with 28 predefined Job Templates. For example, 8.5x11" book, scan @ 300 dpi, output to multipage PDF. Or tweak the settings and save as your own Job Template. It's that easy.
- Output to many file formats
- Supports multiple users, multiple jobs and tasks.
- Runs on any browser with Java script enabled.
- Identical look and feel on Windows, Mac, Linux platforms
- No need to install drivers, cards or anything else.
- Supports all Bookeye scanners
- Automatic Focus and Exposure Controls
- Automatic Cropping with Page Masking
- Automatic Border Recognition and Removal
- Automatic Despeckle and Deskew Functions
- Automatic Finger Removal
- Automatic Book Channel Compensation
- Automatic Document Rotation or Mirror
- Automatic Page Splitting
- Book Fan Removal (no side page edges showing)
- Black Border Removal
- Punch Hole Removal
- Virtual Rescan with Real Time Image Editing
- Scan up to 400 DPI upgradeable to 600 DPI
- Anti-reflection Mode for glossy documents
- Scan modes: Fast, High Quality and Anti-reflective
- Real Time Image Enhancement: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness
- Color Removal
- Color (8-bit/24-bit), Grayscale, Bitonal, Halftone, Inverted
- ICC Profiles are supported and can be embedded in file
- Color Space: Native, sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Multiple file format outputs
- OCR Option for single and multipage scanned documents.
- PDF (single/multipage)
- PDF/A (Archive)
- Tiff (single/multipage)
- AutoCAD DWF
- Postscript / Encapsulated Postscript
- Scan to Cloud: Google Docs, OneDrive, Drop Box.
- Scan to external USB
- Scan to SMB Shared drives
- Scan to any FTP or FTPS server
- Scan to Email
- Scan to Remote Printer