Panasonic KV-S1037x Scanner
Automatic Document Feeder
50 pages (20# paper)
100-600 dpi (1 dpi step)
Optical: 600 dpi
Daily Duty Cycle
Scanning Speed -Duplex
B/W or Color: 30 ppm/60 ipm
(Letter, Portrait, 200/300 dpi)
1 line CIS Contact Image Sensor-Color
Binary mode, Gray Scale mode (4/8 bit), 24 bit color and MultiStream (b/w & color)
tif, jpg, jp2, pdf, pdf-a, searchable pdf
1.9 x 2.1 in. to 8.5 x 14 in.
8.5" x unlimited
Auto preview, Auto rescan, Automatic Brightness Adjustment, Multi Colour Drop Out, Dynamic Threshold, White Level From Paper, Image Emphasis, Gamma, Automatic Separation, Noise Reduction
Windows: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10: (32/64 bit)
Windows Server® 2003, 2008 SP2, 2008 R2 SP1,(32/64 bit) 2012, 2016: (64 bit)
Mac OS 10.8 or Later, Linux Red Hat Enterprise Desktop 6/7
In Box Contents:
ISIS driver software,
TWAIN driver software,
Scan Button Setting Tool,
Image Capture Plus with the OCR Engine,
Quick Installation Guide,
USB cable (1.5m/USB 3.1),
Mixed batch card guide,
Power Cord, USB 3.0 Cable, Panasonic Software CD-ROM, Quick Installation Guide, Mixed Batch Card Guide
Length Control, Patchcode Detection (Type 2, 3, T), Control Sheet detection, Long Paper, Double Feed Skip
AC 100 - 125V, 50 / 60 Hz
Max, Min, and Sleep:
26 Watts, 6 Watts, and 2 Watts
USB 3.1 interface : Supported Super Speed for Gen1 (Not supported Gen2)
Note: If the scanner is connected to a USB hub, it is not guaranteed to work.
Ethernet interface : 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- The scanning speed differs depending on the host computer, the operating system, the application, the measuring method, the quantity of data in the image, and the paper type.
The scanning speed depends on a measuring method of Panasonic. In case of using this unit with a LAN connection, the scanning speed may be slower due to network traffic.
- Using "Long Paper", you can scan long documents by splitting them into smaller parts.
- Use the carrier sheet (KV-SS077) to scan passport. Depending on the condition (operating environment, dirt, scratches, etc.) of the carrier sheet or passport, the image processing function may not work properly. Scan beforehand to confirm the scanned image.
- Less than 100 mm (3.9 in.) length paper or legal size: 50 sheets
- The power requirement differs depending on the country/area.
- If connected to a network device (hub, router, etc.) that supports IEEE802.3az.