Panasonic KV-S1037x scanner
30 Pages per minute and
60 Images per minute
in Duplex mode
- Full Color Duplex Scanning
- High-Speed USB 3.1 (GEN1) & Gigabit
- 50 page Automatic Document Feeder
- Embossed hard card feeding
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection
- Network Scan to Email / PC / FTP / Cloud*
- 30 programmable direct scan destinations
- Passport Scanning
3 year 48 Hr. Advance Replacement Warranty Included !!
Versatile Network Connectivity to meet business demands
Compare to similar models
The variable network connectivity of the KV-S1037x allows you to connect the scanner to your PC or mobile device over wired or wireless connection according to your business needs. This will also save you operational costs.
The scanner can handle almost any type of document from thin paper, to long documents like EKGs, embossed ID cards, and even passports. The KV-S1037x can even be configured to scan directly to email, shared network folder, FTP, or client PC from the control panel when taking advantage of the built-in Gigabit Ethernet port.
Designed for high performance and minimal maintenance, the KV-S1037x enables you to get more done in less time, at an outstanding value.
One scanner can be used by multiple users on multiple devices via wireless or wired connection making scanning jobs even easier and more convenient.
* When using more than two PCs, OCR function of ICP is optional.
* Wired LAN and wireless LAN connections can not be used simultaneously.
Being able to connect to a wireless LAN can now allow users to perform scanning operations even in small spaces without connecting the scanner to the PC using the USB cable.
* Scan functions and operations are the same as when connected using USB cable
If you register scanning conditions in advance, you can scan directly to an FTP server, a shared folder (SMB), or e-mail via wired or wireless connection without using a computer.
Scanned data can be transferred to a PC via the LAN.
If you register scanning conditions in advance in Image Capture Plus, you can scan to a PC, FTP server, an SMB folder, SharePoint, Cloud, or Email using wired or wireless LAN.
* PC and Image Capture Plus are required. These can be used in Network PC mode (scan to networked PC)
Scanned data can be transferred as files to an FTP Server without using a PC. Convenient for sharing large files that are too big to attach to Email.
* Transmission size limit is up to 999 pages or 256MB.
* SSL correspondence at the time of push scan of FTP and FTPS is scheduled to be dealt with in 2018.
Scanned data can be stored to a Windows shared folder (SMB folder) on LAN connected PC.
* Transmission size limit is up to 999 pages or 256MB.
Scanned data can be Emailed as file attachments. Up to 5 MB in total (including the header and Email message) of scanned data can be transferred to the Email server at one time. *
* Transmission size limit is up to 999 pages or 20 MB. The default setting is 5 MB limit.
* SSL compliant
By switching the DFP roller lever, multi-page documents, passports, and bankbooks can be scanned.
* Less 2.6 mm (0.1in.) thickness
* When scanning a passport or bankbook, use a carrier sheet(KV-SS076) to prevent paper damage.
Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection
In addition to its double-feed prevention roller, the double-feed prevention system is enhanced by an ultrasonic sensor that detects the double feeding of originals during scanning. This innovative design prevents double feeding, and has been proven effective even when the documents being scanned contain a mix of paper of different weights or thicknesses. Thanks to ultrasonic double-feed prevention, optimum reliability is assured even when scanning high volumes of documents.
Long Paper Mode
The highly reliable paper feed mechanism quickly and accurately scans long documents. This function boosts work efficiency by smoothly scanning long monitoring sheets, like those used for EKG documents. There is not a length limit for scanning documents.
Active Double Feed Prevention Roller System
The active double-feed prevention roller reverses rotation the instant that the leading document leaves the paper feed section to prevent the double-feeding of documents that are stuck together.
Bundled standard with all Panasonic Scanners, the Panasonic Image Capture Plus Software is your ultimate capture solution. Featuring a wealth of image processing functionality, it ensures that you have the tools necessary to handle virtually any scanning requirement. Features of the Panasonic Image Capture Plus software include: Automatic Brightness Adjustment, Automatic Image Emphasis, Zonal OCR, Automatic Binary/Color Distinction, Double Exposure, Blank Page Removal, Automatic Crop, Automatic Deskew, MultiStream, Dynamic Threshold, Multi-Color Dropout, Hole Removal, Background Smoothing, 2-Page Separation, Multi-Crop, and more
Panasonic KV-S1037x Scanner
Optical: 600 dpi
(Letter, Portrait, 200/300 dpi)
8.5" x unlimited
Windows Server® 2003, 2008 SP2, 2008 R2 SP1,(32/64 bit) 2012, 2016: (64 bit)
Mac OS 10.8 or Later, Linux Red Hat Enterprise Desktop 6/7
26 Watts, 6 Watts, and 2 Watts
Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- The scanning speed differs depending on the host computer, the operating system, the application, the measuring method, the quantity of data in the image, and the paper type. The scanning speed depends on a measuring method of Panasonic. In case of using this unit with a LAN connection, the scanning speed may be slower due to network traffic.
- Using "Long Paper", you can scan long documents by splitting them into smaller parts.
- Use the carrier sheet (KV-SS077) to scan passport. Depending on the condition (operating environment, dirt, scratches, etc.) of the carrier sheet or passport, the image processing function may not work properly. Scan beforehand to confirm the scanned image.
- Less than 100 mm (3.9 in.) length paper or legal size: 50 sheets
- The power requirement differs depending on the country/area.
- If connected to a network device (hub, router, etc.) that supports IEEE802.3az.
Panasonic Parts and Kits
To ensure optimal scanning performance, the paper feed rollers should be cleaned once a week or when 20,000 sheets or more are fed in the unit. Simply feed these sheets through the rollers to clean them !
For ALL Panasonic scanner models
For the KV-S1026C and S1037x models
Keep your scanners running in top shape with this replacement roller exchange kit. Monitor your scanning volume by utilizing the Panasonic Scanner User Utility software and ensure that you are following the recommended replacement cycles. Proper scanner maintenance and following the recommended roller replacement cycle will help guarantee the longevity of your unit.Recommended to replace rollers every 150,000 scans
We do not have any current reviews of this product.
Please follow the link below to add your review & receive a gift certificate from us:
Product Reviews Form