The Panasonic KV-S1027C-MKII scanner
45 Pages per minute and
90 Images per minute
in Duplex mode @ 200/300 dpi
3 year 48 Hr. Advance Replacement Warranty Included !!
- Full Color Duplex Scanning
- High-Speed USB 3.1 (GEN1) & Gigabit
- 100 page Automatic Document Feeder
- Multiple embossed hard card feeding
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection
- Network Scan to Email / PC / FTP / Cloud*
- 30 programmable direct scan destinations
- Passport Scanning
Also available with Kofax VRS Elite Software bundle.
Click here for more information on Kofax VRS
Panasonic KV-S1027C-MKII Scanner
Now you can scan all kinds of documents faster, easier and more reliably with the new KV-S1027C-MKII scanner. Engineered to enhance your document imaging workflow and information management system with your choice of USB or Gigabit Ethernet connection, robust paper feed mechanism, and advanced hardware image processing technology for the best scanned images possible.
The KV-S1027C-MKII can handle almost any type of document from thin paper, to long documents like EKGs, embossed ID cards, and even passports. The KV-S1027C-MKII can even be configured to scan directly to email, shared network folder, FTP, or client PC from the control panel when taking advantage of the built-in Gigabit Ethernet port.
Designed for high performance and minimal maintenance, the KV-S1027C-MKII enables you to get more done in less time, at an outstanding value.
Quick scanning operation is possible by pre-configuring scan jobs that are accessible from the control panel. This makes routine scanning operation fast and simple.
With built-in Ethernet, you can easily share this scanner with other people. This can save office space and reduce operational costs. The embedded web configuration page allows you to setup scanning destinations, then send scanned documents directly from the scanner to an FTP server, SMB folder, or email without using a PC.
Multiple documents with thicknesses ranging from 11 lbs bond to 91 lbs index and up to 3 hard ID cards, such as driver's licenses and medical cards, can be scanned at the same time. The inherent design of the KV-S1027C allows both documents and hard cards to be scanned in a single batch, even as part of the same document.
By switching the DFP roller lever, multi-page documents, passports, and bankbooks can be scanned.
* Less 2.6 mm (0.1in.) thickness
* When scanning a passport or bankbook, use a carrier sheet (KV-SS076) to prevent paper damage.
up to 100 programmable displays for job settings.
In addition to its double-feed prevention roller, the double-feed prevention system is enhanced by an ultrasonic sensor that detects the double feeding of originals during scanning. This innovative design prevents double feeding, and has been proven effective even when the documents being scanned contain a mix of paper of different weights or thicknesses. Thanks to ultrasonic double-feed prevention, optimum reliability is assured even when scanning high volumes of documents.
The highly reliable paper feed mechanism quickly and accurately scans long documents. This function boosts work efficiency by smoothly scanning long monitoring sheets, like those used for EKG documents. Documents with unlimited can be scanned as a single image.
By selectively using the KV-S1027C and the optional KV-SS081*, you can easily scan documents and booklets, and save them in the SAME document.
*To operate the KV-SS081, the KV-S1027C is required.
The KV-SS081 does not operate as a standalone unit
KV-SS081 Flatbed Option
Optical: 600 dpi
1057C: 6,000 pages
B/W or Color
(Letter, Portrait, 200/300 dpi)
1057C: 65 ppm/130 ipm
8.5" x unlimited
- The scanning speed differs depending on the host computer, the operating system, the application, the measuring method, the quantity of data in the image, and the paper type. The scanning speed depends on a measuring method of Panasonic. In case of using this unit with a LAN connection, the scanning speed may be slower due to network traffic.
- Using "Long Paper", you can scan long documents by splitting them into smaller parts.
- Use the carrier sheet (KV-SS077) to scan passport. Depending on the condition (operating environment, dirt, scratches, etc.) of the carrier sheet or passport, the image processing function may not work properly. Scan beforehand to confirm the scanned image.
- Less than 100 mm (3.9 in.) length paper or legal size: 75 sheets
- The power requirement differs depending on the country/area.
- If connected to a network device (hub, router, etc.) that supports IEEE802.3az.
Connects via USB cable
3.3 seconds per scan.
2 page separation
Select the photo for more details
Panasonic Parts and Kits
To ensure optimal scanning performance, the paper feed rollers should be cleaned once a week or when 20,000 sheets or more are fed in the unit. Simply feed these sheets through the rollers to clean them !
For ALL Panasonic scanner models
For the KVS1027C and 1057C models
Keep your scanners running in top shape with this replacement roller exchange kit. Monitor your scanning volume by utilizing the Panasonic Scanner User Utility software and ensure that you are following the recommended replacement cycles. Proper scanner maintenance and following the recommended roller replacement cycle will help guarantee the longevity of your unit.Recommended to replace rollers every 200,000 scans
40 ppm/80 ipm
3 Yr. Wty.
60 ppm/120 ipm
65 ppm/130 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
60 ppm/120 ipm
85 ppm/170 ipm
3 Yr. Wty
90 ppm/180 ipm