Epson Document Capture Pro Software
Epson’s Document Capture Pro software offers a range of easy-to-use scanning solutions for capturing, separating and routing documents around your business.
Document Capture Pro enables individuals to scan, save and share information around their businesses easily. Advanced features for naming, separating and routing documents makes scanning easy — and logical. Save and send files in common formats like PDF, JPEG, TIFF and Office formats. Create simple job profiles for one-touch push scanning.
Epson’s Document Capture Pro software includes features designed to enhance and improve an original document. This ensures that the best quality is achieved for future data integrity.
With the ability to detect 29 language types, built-in OCR can separate documents from each other via pre-defined templates and use that data to automatically name files and folders. In addition, it can create fully searchable files to easily find the information within scanned documents.
- Separate -Automatically sort and separate batches of paper documents with a fixed page.
- Auto-rotate -reduces document preparation time by automatically adjusting scans so they are the right way up.
- De-skew -straightens documents so they are consistent and easy to read.
- Text Enhancement -sharpens text and removes background sharpens text and removes background noise for improved legibility.
- Color Dropout/Enhance -to drop stamps and marks or emphasize specific colors in black and white scans.
- Hole punch -marks can be removed from the document automatically.
- Dual output -creates two digital files with one scan. Set different file formats and destinations, and even scan settings, with parameters customized by the user.
- Blank Page Detect -allows sensitivity detection to be set to low, medium or high when separating documents.
- Bar Code -scanning abilities capture and use a wide variety of barcodes, including 1D and 2D, to separate documents.
- Patch Code -detects Patch 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and T to separate documents.
Document Capture Pro Server is a powerful, server-based software for our network scanners and multi-function devices. Document Capture Pro Server 3.0 allows administrators to centrally manage job profiles and devices. Monitor fleet performance without having to install software on individual computers. Use simple functions to scan documents intuitively and securely.
Document Capture Pro Server Authentication Edition lets IT managers control scanning tasks centrally, including user access rights and log-ins, job profiles, and even device management. Device access can be controlled by IT managers easily using LDAP Active Directory, user ID and password, access card login, and PIN code. Upon authentication, users gain access to assigned job profiles, which ensures greater control and maximizes data integrity. Additional lockdown functions minimize unauthorised user access and profile amendments, thereby helping to protect system integrity.