The Epson WorkForce DS-560
Wireless Document Scanner
Wirelessly scan critical documents to smartphones, tablets, PCs or Macs. Or, scan directly to cloud services1 from your PC or Mac®.
DS-560 device scans documents at a rapid rate of up to 26 ppm* and 52 ipm* in color just as quickly as in black and white.
50 page Auto Document Feeder
Daily Duty Cycle 3,000 scans per day
DS-560 Wireless Scanner Features
Welcome to the next generation of efficiency for fast-paced businesses like yours — featuring the WorkForce DS-560 document scanner. Wirelessly scan critical documents to smartphones, tablets, PCs or Macs. Or, scan directly to cloud services 1 from your PC or Mac. This powerful scanner offers everything you need to manage business documents. Save time, and even save space. Delivering speeds up to 26 ppm 2, the compact DS-560 can quickly take on any task. Use it to create searchable PDFs 3, or make quick color/image adjustments. Its 50-page ADF allows you to quickly scan stacks of documents. Compatible with most professional document management systems, the reliable DS-560 supports ISIS and TWAIN drivers.
- High Speed: Capable of maintaining the same high scanning speeds in color, grayscale and black and white up to 300 dpi up to 26 ppm and 52 ipm.
- Suggested Daily Volume: Built to match the volume requirements of decentralized departmental scanning at 3,000 pages per day.
- Advanced paper feeed technology: dynamic skew correction prevents misfeeds and paper jams; also features auto paper size detection.
- High Flexibility: Capable of reliably handling a wide variety of document sizes, from 2.1 by 2.1 inches up to 8.5 by 36 inches. (Windows only)
- Rigid plastic card scanning, including ID and embossed cards
- Up to 30 user definable job settings with 9 selectable jobs on the scanner front control panel.
- Small size: Easily fits on a desktop.
- ADF holds up to 50 pages
- It also saves time and avoids paper jam delays with the ultrasonic double-feed detection technology, which senses if more than a single page has been fed in, and automatically stops the scan, so you don’t have to restart from page one.
• EMC Captiva ISIS Drivers
• Epson Scan software
• Document Capture Pro
NewSoft™ Presto!® BizCard OCR (Windows on CD, Mac via web download)
- Automatic Document Feeder (50 page)
- Auto Paper Size Detection
- Batch Separation
- Custom Color Drop out/Enhance color
- Skip Blank Page
- Ultra sonic Double-Feed Detection
Type: 802.11 b/g/n
Security: WEP (64/128 bit), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
Wi-Fi Mode – Infrastructure mode
AP Mode – Scanner is used as a virtual access point for up to four devices
Epson Document Scan
iOS5x or later
Android 4x or later
DS-560 Scanner Specifications
Type: Desktop Document Scanner
Document Feeding: Automatic
width: 2.1" - 8.6"
length: 2.8" - 14"
Straight Path Scanning
Automatic feeding: 12-54 lb. Bond
Single Line Contact Image Sensor
Light Source: RGB LED
Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, B/W,
600 dpi Optical, 75-1200 DPI Output
Stacker Capacity: Approx: 50 sheets (80g/m2, up to Letter/A4 sizes)
Interface: USB 2.0 (Cable included)
(In Color, B/W & Grayscale)
200/300 dpi: 26 ppm 52 ipm
*Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application software.
ISIS/TWAIN for Windows: XP/Vista/Win7/Win8,Win10
Mac OS® 10.6.x-10.10.x
(H x W x D): 8.1" x 11.8" x 8.7"
Weight: Approx. 5.7 lb.
Power Consumption: Maximum 18 W or less. 1.6 W in Energy Saving Mode
Daily Duty Cycle: 3,000 Scans
Options: Network Module, Roller Assembly kit, Carrier sheets
Bundled Software: (On CD)
• ISIS/TWAIN Drivers
• Epson Scan
• Document Capture Pro