The Xerox DocuMate 515 Scanner
- Scans directly to PDF format
- Convert documents into PDF files at 15 pages per minute
- Holds up to 50 pages in Auto Document Feeder
- Includes TWAIN and Certified ISIS drivers
- Scan up to legal size (8.5" x 14") documents with ADF
- 1 year limited warranty
The Xerox DocuMate 515 Scanner is a compact and effective hi-speed scanner perfect for workgroups and other decentralized scanning applications. Xerox offers this model at a price that enables businesses to achieve high levels of productivity by distributing fast cost-effective scanners throughout the organization.
The DocuMate 515 has a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder that scans 15 pages per minute. It features 600 dpi optical resolution, 24-bit color, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface and scans everything from photos up to legal-sized documents.
The DocuMate 515 powered by Visioneer OneTouch technology scans documents using three preset buttons for your most common destinations, yet they are completely configurable. This enables your document to be scanned with the proper settings for resolution, color, auto-crop, auto-straighten, file format and then delivered to virtually any application, folder or device – at the touch of a button.
The easiest way to turn volumes of paper or photos into organized digital files that you can quickly find, use and share. PaperPort's native support for the standard PDF format brings you the power to scan, annotate and email documents and photos in a format that ensures everyone can view and print them on any computer. Stop wasting time looking for paper documents scattered around your home and office. The DocuMate 515 can scan directly into PDF.
Nuance OmniPage quickly turns scanned documents into editable, formatted text. You can use the text in virtually any word processing, desktop publishing, or web publishing program.Kofax' Virtual ReScan
an award winning, patented technology that automatically insures the best possible quality for scanned document images. As quickly as pages pass through the scanner, VRS performs a multi-point inspection of each document. VRS instantly checks and adjusts for alignment (skew), brightness, contrast, and image clarity. Any inconsistencies are immediately corrected by VRS so that only the straightest, most readable images are moved into your application.
- Optical Resolution: 600x1200 dpi
- Scanner Bit Depth (color): 48-bit internal
- Scanner Bit Depth (grayscale): 16-bit internal
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Flatbed max size 8.5"x11"
- Flatbed Scan Method: Single pass
- ADF Max: 8.5x14"
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 10"x13"x17.5"(h)
- Weight: 11.2 lbs.
- Daily Duty Cycle 2500 pages/day.