Documate 272 Color Scanner
This model has
33 pages per minute and
66 images per minute in Duplex mode with Integrated plastic card scanner!
There’s a lot to like about the DocuMate 272 – the faster, better, easier-to-use workgroup scanner solution for vertical markets that need to scan plastic ID cards as well as mixed size documents. 30% faster than the leading brand workgroup scanner in duplex mode, the DocuMate 272 is the price and performance leader in its category. It also includes a powerful suite of applications that improve image quality, OCR accuracy, and document management. And its revolutionary One Touch scanning and small compact size make it easy to use on any desktop or in any department.
One year depot warranty included
- 33 pages per minute and 66 images per minute* in duplex mode
- Integrated card scanner - handles embossed insurance and ID cards
- One Touch feature eliminates up to 12 steps in scanning documents
- Superior image quality and OCR accuracy with Kofax VRS software
- Convert documents into PDF files that can be scanned to network drives for sharing
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface (1.1 compatible)
- Small footprint fits easily on the desktop (6" x 13")
- One Touch scans directly to PDF !
Healthcare and Medical Markets
When a patient is admitted to the hospital, the registration staff makes a copy of the patient’s driver’s license and insurance card to put with the file. The insurance information is then keyed into the database. In healthcare, about 20% of the claims submitted by hospitals are denied by the insurance companies. Ninety percent of those are due to typographical errors. By scanning patient documents, insurance cards and driver’s licenses at patient registration and creating a digital image accessible to the patient’s authorized care providers; hospitals can reduce registration time, solve data inaccuracy problems and improve customer relationships.
50 ppm/100 ipm
3 Yr. Wty.
60 ppm/120 ipm
65 ppm/130 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
60 ppm/120 ipm
85 ppm/170 ipm
3 Yr. Wty
90 ppm/180 ipm