Kodak Truper 3610 Scanner
The Truper 3610 scanner offers one of the
highest speeds and duty cycles in its class!
Truper 3610List Price
This model has been discontinued
See the Kodak i3400 model
95 pages per minute and 190 images per minute in Duplex mode
Daily Duty Cycle 15,000 pages
The Kodak Truper 3610 scanner
The rotary-only Truper 3610 ejects documents on the same side users feed them, making it easy and efficient to operate. With its small footprint, the Truper 3610 fits easily on a desktop.
This scanner offers nearly double the duty cycle of other scanners in its class at 15,000 scans per day. This unit features duplex scanning in full color, bitonal and grayscale for a range of small to mid-volume imaging applications. The Truper 3610 comes with Kofax VRS Professional
A Feature Bundle That Saves You A Bundle
With VRS Professional, Trūper Series Scanners dramatically reduce document preparation time through many efficiency enhancing features. The combination of efficiency, high-quality images and a high duty cycle makes Trūper Scanners an obvious choice for today’s document management applications.
With Auto Color Detect, Blank Page Deletion and Auto Orientation included with VRS Professional, you can reduce manual steps and operator intervention. These efficiencies can produce measurable savings and lower your total cost of scanning. The VRS application includes all the image processing tools required for the production scanning marketplace. The advanced functionality that VRS Pro provides includes:
- Auto Orientation - Documents can be scanned in any orientation, reducing preparation requirements. The Auto-Orientation feature electronically rotates the image so that it can be read right side up by the scanner operator.
- Auto Color Detect - Scanning color for color, bitonal for black and white. With Auto Color Detect, Truper eliminates the pre-sorting of batched documents and the inserting of patch codes and separator sheets previously needed to capture color content.
- Blank Page Deletion - Eliminates blank pages when scanned in duplex. This feature reduces files size and storage requirements by detecting and deleting blank pages within a scanned image. In addition, it also reduces document preparation, as you can put both simplex and duplex documents in the same batch.
Without exception, VRS Pro improves your workflow and reduces the total time needed to scan even the largest volumes of mixed batch documents. Taken together, the benefits of Truper's VRS Pro bundle translate into real and measurable savings - fewer manual steps, reduced storage requirements and less operator intervention.
Truper 3610 Scanner Features
Auto Orientation: no problem mixing landscape and portrait documents. Auto Orientation automatically displays scanned images “right side up” as they are normally read. Auto Orientation reduces document preparation, scanning interruptions and operator intervention.
Blank Page Deletion: save file size and money. With Blank Page Deletion, Trūper Scanners automatically detect and delete blank pages when scanning in duplex mode. Blank Page Deletion reduces scanned file size and document preparation.
User-replaceable parts: reduce service calls. With easy-to-change and easy-to-clean parts, ongoing routine maintenance can be handled by scanner users. This reduces the need for service calls and allows you to boost scanning efficiency. Both Trūper models use the same consumable kits, which eliminates the need to stock multiple kits for multiple scanners.
Truper offers a variety of other features that simplify scanning, showing that Kodak Alaris is always adding value:
- USB 2.0 - Truper supports industry standard, high speed interfaces.
- Speed: Up to 90 page per minute in simplex mode or 180 images per minute in Duplex scanning mode.
- Automatic Document Feeder: greater capacity for more documents. The ADF’s 200-sheet capacity increases your batch scanning options and helps maximize your productivity. In addition, the document guides in the feeder area are lockable and can be positioned independently, to maximize feeding flexibility.
- Ultrasonic Multi-feed Detection with Multi-feed Ignore: minimizes rescans and catches double-feeds Trūper Scanners feature Ultrasonic Multi-feed Detection technology to catch unintentional multi-feeds. For envelopes, or for documents containing sticky notes, the Multi-feed Ignore setting allows them to scan without triggering a multi-feed. This setting effectively reduces rescans and document preparation time
- Flatbed plus rotary and rotary-only models. Two models are available to meet your scanning needs—a rotary-only model, the Trūper 3610 Scanner; and a flatbed plus rotary model, the Trūper 3210 Scanner. For applications requiring the scanning of exception documents, choose the 3210 model. In the absence of exception documents, choose the 3610 model
- Trūper Series Scanners deliver great image quality that meets the demands of modern document management solutions. Whether you scan bar codes, forms, invoices, patient records or EKG strips, you can be confident that Trūper Scanners will accurately capture your images and increase your OCR/ICR read rates.
The LED lamps are designed to last for the life of the scanner, and their bright light renders true illumination to enable accurate color imaging.
Kodak Truper 3210 & 3610 Specs
3610: Simplex and Duplex
Black-and-White, Grayscale, Color
(Letter Size, Landscape, 200 dpi)
Duplex 190 ipm (images per minute)
Black-and-White or Grayscale Output: 100–600 dpi
Color Output (with the VRS application): 100–400 dpi
*screen images are appended to 254 cm (100 in.)
3610: 48 x 44 x 29 cm (18.9 x 17.3 x 11.4 in.)
3610: 21 kg (47 lbs.)
- Scanning: <90 W
- Standby: <27 W
- Sleep Mode: 2.0 W
220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Scanning: <80 W
- Standby: <27 W
- Sleep Mode: <3.5 W
Operating Temperature and Humidity
Humidity: 30% to 80% RH non-condensing
As an Energy Star® Partner, Eastman Kodak Company has determined that these products meet Energy Star® guidelines for energy efficiency.
50 ppm/100 ipm
3 Yr. Wty.
70 ppm/140 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
65 ppm/130 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
60 ppm/120 ipm
85 ppm/170 ipm
3 Yr. Wty
90 ppm/180 ipm