The Kodak i5800 scanner
Beyond smart lies brilliant: a revolution in document imaging intelligence, only from Kodak
This scanner has NO limit on it's daily duty cycle.
B/W, Color, simplex or duplex
210 ppm 420 ipm
(Landscape: Color, 300 dpi)
This model was replaced by the Kodak i5850 Series in 2014
Trade Up to the Kodak i5850 Model
Call ScanTastik for more details
Kodak – the high-volume market leader – delivers brilliant, never-before-possible advantages for your enterprise with Kodak i5000 Series Scanners
Best of the Kodak i5000 Scanner Series, the i5800 Scanner delivers up to 210 ppm true performance (with all imaging features enabled), and provides a height-adjustable pedestal, offering the ideal scanning position for every operator.
It’s a better, ergonomically correct answer for superior production scanning, featuring Kodak Dynamic Flow Technology, our breakthrough digital architecture that delivers optimized memory allocation and processing paths. It’s a complete customizable solution aligned with end user business goals – only from Kodak, the high-volume market leader.
Best-in-class total cost of ownership/performance
Process and manage more data per dollar – up to 33% more accurately – than select competitors, even with all imaging features enabled*.
*Up to 33% more accurately, based on internal testing by Kodak. Data on file
Greatly increase processing volume and accuracy to make informed decisions faster, speed up a business process, and deliver better customer service. It’s intelligence and power for your documents and enterprise, designed for less human interaction from feeding, through imaging, to stacking.Our new capture platform allows easy upgrades and simple integration with your new IT strategy or existing process.
Output to multiple file formats and destinations, and scan to other applications.
No lag, full-rated speed of 210
ppm with all imaging features enabled
Perfect Page image processing provides exceptional scans and images time after time, even from less-than-perfect documents, reducing the need for rescans and post-image processing.
Streak Filtering corrects for real-world conditions you can’t control, such as dust.
Raise the pedastal for direct input from a standing position.
Single component, touchscreen panel efficiency
Wide-angle viewing with two ergonomically correct positions – vibrant, full-color touch screen
- With FIVE (5) Ultrasonic double feed detection zones the i5800
reliably detects double feeds so you won’t lose an image.
- Maintains full rated speed with valuable features like Auto Orientation, Auto Crop, and Skew Detection enabled. Similar features can slow non-Kodak scanners by as much as 59 percent.**
**Based on benchmark testing conducted by Kodak.
- SurePath Paper Handling delivers advanced feeding and stacking functions for increased performance and reduced prep time.
- Meets real-world needs with virtually jam free operation for practically any document in any condition.
- Controlled Stacking neatly aligns stacks in the same order you put them in.
- Automatic 750-sheet elevator design; automatic document feeder with four settings: continuous feed,
100-sheet, 250-sheet, 500-sheet and full 750-sheet batches
A complete solution from a single, trusted source
- Hardware - One scanner to handle almost any size, thickness or quality.
- Service and Support - World-class service for both Kodak and non-Kodak products. Response time in four hours or less when necessary.
i5800 Series Scanner
(letter size, landscape,
B/W,Color 300 dpi)
Weight: 12 to 110 bond
With ultra-lightweight feeder accessory: 25 g/m2 (7 lb.) rice paper to 75 g/m2 (20 lb.) bond
Running Maximum: 85 Watts
Standby Minimum: .5 Watts
Operating humidity: 10% to 80% RH
TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers and Kofax certified
Windows Vista SP1 (32 & 64 bit),
Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit),
Width: 27.3 "
Depth 32.4" (with tray open)