The Kodak ScanMate i1180 Scanner
Up to 40 ppm/80 ipm at 200/300 dpi thereafter
Kodak i1180 Scanner
This model has been discontinued and replaced by the i1190 model. 2/2016
Kodak i1180 Scanner
Process transactions at the speed of business
The transformation of information capture continues. Businesses must deal with more diverse sources of information than ever before. And yet paper remains an important input source. Companies are focused on generating efficiencies where the value of information capture from paper is greatest – in business transactions.
At the same time, document capture must stay in sync with current technologies to help businesses remain efficient. Organizations are turning to web-based architectures to speed the adoption of new business applications and minimize support costs. The SCANMATE i1180 Scanner is designed to keep up with these changing technology environments.
The ScanMate i1180 Scanner extends the concept of an intelligent device by embedding Perfect Page image enhancement technology into the device to reduce processing demands on the user’s PC, making the i1180 a PC-friendly offering.
Plus, the ScanMate i1180 Scanner is a fully licensed device for the EMC® CAPTIVA® Cloud Toolkit, making it easy and cost effective for customers or developers using this software development kit (SDK) to write and enable browser-based capture applications.
Scan documents and capture information, extract data, and handle documents once. Benefit from an intuitive, icon-based color interface. Take advantage of associated cost savings. And that's just the beginning.
Small, quiet, quick, and intelligently designed, the ScanMate i1180 Scanner accelerates your processes with seamless technology so you can focus on your business. .
- On-board, advanced image processing – now with barcode reading capabilities –and Web-connect ready for browser-based applications
- Reduced PC processing/speed requirements – no need for a high-end computer
- EMC® CAPTIVA® Cloud Toolkit license enables scanning from browser-based applications within virtual environments.
The EMC CAPTIVA Cloud Toolkit offers these great benefits:
- Easy to deploy and maintain as there is no need to download application components to enable browser based scanning
- Great compatibility by leveraging industry standard web services to ensure every web browser and web development environment will work
- Makes scanning as easy as printing by giving the developer full programmatic control over every aspect of the scanning process
- Intelligent Document Protection "hears" potential jams or misfeeds to stop scanning and protect valuable documents
- Kodak Alaris' Perfect Page technology includes state of the art enhancement functions that improve the image quality of scanned documents
- Quickly send data to the right places and people, including the Cloud or Web via easy, icon-based color interface and one button Smart Touch functionality
- Reads barcode values and delivers data to applications
- Instantly view number of documents scanned, paper-ready status, and apply custom text or icons via display screen
- Comes with KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition and Capture Pro Trial Edition
- Ultra-compact with whisper-quiet operation – perfect for desktops and offices in WINDOWS and LINUX environments
- TWAIN, ISIS and LINUX driver compatibility
- Associate color icons or pictures with profiles to help select scan options quickly
- Read barcodes to name files or separate documents
- Save scanned files as PDFA documents – or as .docx and .xlsx for use with MICROSOFT WORD and EXCEL programs
- easier method of naming profiles and shortcuts
Kodak Scanmate i1180 scanner
Up to 5,000 pages per day (i1150: 3,000 per day)
(portrait, letter size)
Up to 40 ppm/80 ipm at 200/300 dpi
(Throughput speeds may vary depending on your choice of driver, application software, operating system and PC.)
600 dpi (up to 1200 dpi output)
8.5 in. x 79 in.
2 in. x 2.5 in. When centered using visual guides
9 lb. to 110 lb. paper
ADF: Up to 50 sheets of 20 lb. paper
USB 2.0 with USB 3.0 compatibility
TWAIN, ISIS and WIA drivers, Smart Touch AND Kodak Capture Pro LIMITED Edition. (Capture Pro Group A Optional -Trial Edition included)
Perfect Page Scanning; Fixed Cropping; Relative Cropping; Multi-Lingual Auto Orientation; Orthogonal Rotation; Add Border; Remove Border; Intelligent Image Edge Fill; Background Color Smoothing; Automatic Brightness/Contrast; Automatic Color Balance; Round/Rectangular Hole Fill; Sharpening; Streak Filtering; Enhanced Color Adjustment; Enhanced Color Management; Automatic Color Detection; Content or File Size Based Blank Page Removal; Fixed Thresholding; iThresholding; Lone Pixel Noise Removal; Majority Rule Noise Removal; Halftone Removal; Electronic Color Dropout (R, G, or B); Predominate (1) Color Drop Out; Multiple (up to five) Color Dropout; Dual Stream; Compression (Group 4, JPEG); Image Merge
(One 1 per page)
Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, PDF, searchable PDF.
100 / 150 / 200 / 240 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 600 / 1200 dpi
Three-year warranty (Advanced Unit Replacement)
100-240 V (International); 50-60 Hz
WINDOWS 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS Vista SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 64-bit and Server 2012 64-bit; Linux: Ubuntu 12.04
Height: 9.7 in. Width: 13 in. Depth: 6.3 in. not including trays,
Weight: 7.0 lbs.
40 ppm/80 ipm
3 Yr. Wty.
60 ppm/120 ipm
65 ppm/130 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
60 ppm/120 ipm
85 ppm/170 ipm
3 Yr. Wty
90 ppm/180 ipm