The Kodak ScanMate i940 Scanner
Can be powered with a separate AC Adapter or via a USB cable to a PC/laptop
20 PPM /40 IPM via direct power
PPM = Pages per minute. IPM = Images per minute, meaning 1 sheet of paper will generate 2 images, one from the front side and 1 from the back side. A duplex scanner like the Kodak i940 will generate 2 images at the same time in "duplex" mode.
Three Year Warranty !
The information organizer that won’t take up your whole desk. Or your whole day
The compact KODAK SCANMATE i940 Scanner saves desk space with its small footprint, and saves time by automating repetitive tasks. Plus, it creates crisp, clear images and easily readable text on the first scan.
Includes TWAIN DRIVERS!!
Kodak scanmate i940 Features
To make information capture and distribution even more foolproof, the ScanMate i940 Scanner uses Alaris Smart Touch functionality – so the push of one button replaces complicated multi-step scanning processes. Easily create email attachments, image files, and searchable PDFs – and send your documents securely to the Cloud, so they can be accessed anywhere, anytime.
the KODAK SCANMATE i940 Scanner to get ahead:
- Save space - compact, highly portable design takes up less desk space.
- Save time - SmartTouch performs multiple-step scanning and organizing operations automatically
- Make great images- Kodak 'Perfect Page document imaging is built in - just presss the button and get great images with bright colors and crisp text.
- Scan it all - reliably handles a wide range of document with the 20 sheet automatic document feeder, including extra-long documents, business cards, ID cards, and embossed hard cards.
- Stay in contact - Bundled software helps you easily edit and synchronize business card info with your contact applications.
- Integrate easily - TWAIN and ISIS drivers allow quick compatibility with most scanning software.
- Get peace of mind. - Kodak's three year limited warranty supports Kodak's commitment to superior workmanship.
- Upgrade your Capture Desktop to Kodak Capture Pro edition for even more scanning application features like indexing, bar code recognition, and database verification.
- Download the free Mac OS drivers and run on a Mac !
(portrait, letter size)
ON AC POWER
Color up to 15 ppm/30 ipm at 200 dpi.(AC Powered).
ON USB POWER
Mac bundled software: NewSoft Presto! Page Manager; NewSoft Presto! BizCard X press; TWAIN driver (available web download only)
Apple Mac OS up to 10.13.
Width: 11.4 in. with tray closed,
Depth: 4.2 in. with tray closed,
Weight: 2.9 lbs.,without power adapter
We do not have any accesories available for this model.
We do not have any extended warranties available for this model.
Kodak i940 / i920 models
Scanner Parts & Supplies
i920/940 Feed Module AssemblyIncludes:1 per package Usage: the roller has the potential to scan up to 20,000 pages.
i920/940 Separation Module AssemblyIncludes:1 per package Usage: the roller has the potential to scan up to 10,000 pages.
Includes: 6 boxes of 24
Usage: approximately 1 per day.
50 sheets per package Works Great!
Feed the sheet through and IT cleans the scanner transport for you !
Usage 2-4 times per 8 hour shift of scanning.
We do not have any current reviews of this product.
Please follow the link below to add your review:
Product Reviews Form
50 ppm/100 ipm
3 Yr. Wty.
60 ppm/120 ipm
65 ppm/130 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
60 ppm/120 ipm
85 ppm/170 ipm
3 Yr. Wty
90 ppm/180 ipm