The Kodak ScanMate i1190WN
A Wi-Fi and Network Scanner
Up to 40 ppm/80 ipm at 200/300 dpi
Wi-Fi and network scanner.
Scan to your mobile device, tablet or PC. Scan directly to network folders or clouds.
Includes Wi-Fi, Ethernet Port and USB port.
Kodak i1190WN Scanner
This model has been discontinued. Please see the new S2060W Model
The new wireless and network KODAK SCANMATE i1190WN Scanner makes life a lot easier and more efficient for any business. Scan documents straight to your mobile device and speed up life. Or share one scanner with many users in a tight space or an open collaboration work area. Welcome to a new world of flexible, versatile, cost effective, convenient and stress-free scanning.
Ten big reasons to scan wirelessly
- Simple to use – An intuitive display panel makes scanning tasks quick and easy.
- Easy to share – More than one person can use a wireless network scanner. They're great for collaborative work spaces or small workgroups and they don't have cables!
- Easy to move around – Wireless network scanners are portable and compact.
- Scan to any device – Capture information to your computer, mobile or tablet.
- Cable free – The clue is in the name. They're wireless, which means they are neat and tidy with no cable clutter.
- Cloud friendly – Organize your documents in your favorite cloud applications like BOX, EVERNOTE or SHAREPOINT at the touch of a button using Smart Touch technology or use with browser-based capture applications such as KODAK Info Input Portfolio.
- Top quality imaging – Scan everything from ID and credit cards to a wide range of business documents in high quality resolution with our Perfect Page image enhancement technology and reliable document feeding.
- Simply Secure – Set and control your own level of security with ease.
- Simple network set up – Just print and scan the encrypted QR code created during the Easy Setup process.
- IT friendly – Integrates easily using standard drivers to give you the convenience of wireless scanning with your existing business applications.
With the included Smart Touch functionality, you can create and configure scanning tasks that can be used at the touch of a button. Simply place documents in the scanner, select the document or job type from the control panel and Smart Touch does the rest.
- Associate color icons or pictures with profiles to help select scan options quickly
- Read barcodes to name files or separate documents
- Save scanned files as PDFA documents – or as .docx and .xlsx for use with MICROSOFT WORD and EXCEL programs
- easier method of naming profiles and shortcuts
- Connect with USB, Ethernet, wireless infrastructure or wireless ad-hoc network
- Use the Web API to integrate to the scanner directly without the need for a driver
- Work with thick client or cloud-based business applications
- Protect your investment in capture infrastructure. You can use the i1150WN Scanner with legacy applications today and move to cloud-based capture applications in the future.
The ScanMate+ app
Use the app to find an i1190WN wireless scanner close by, put some paper in the scanner and press scan.
The scanned image will then appear on your device.
You can share it via email, upload to an app or keep it on your device.
The app is free and available from the iTunes App Store or Google Play store
Kodak Scanmate i1190WN scanner
Scanner serves up Web pages and RESTful API to configure connectivity and generate EasySetup pages
EasySetup – Setup scanner on wireless or Ethernet network by scanning an encrypted QR code document.
Host Setup application configures host PC use of scanner.
USB 2.0 High Speed, USB 3.0 compatible, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet 10/100 Base T
USB Only, Wireless Infrastructure Only, Wireless Ad-hoc Only, Ethernet Only,
USB & Wireless Ad-hoc, Ethernet & Wireless Ad-hoc
Wireless Infrastructure mode, Wireless Ad-Hoc Mode (scanner is used as a virtual access point)
WEP (64/128 bit), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), HTTPS for RESTful API or Open
Standard: TWAIN and ISIS drivers allow scanning over a network as a shared device
Web API: easily integrates with Web HTTP applications without any host drivers, supports HTTP & HTTPS (private key)
Available for the latest versions of iOS and Android devices.
PC / Tablet/ Mobile (iOS & Android)
Scan to Folder, Scan to Email, Scan to Print, Scan to Mobile, Scan to Word, Scan to Excel, Scan to Picture Folder, Scan to Applications, Scan to FTP,
Scan to Cloud (Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs, Salesforce, SugerSync, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Box), Scan to Web Folder (WebDAV)
(portrait, letter size)
Up to 40 ppm/80 ipm at 200 or 300 dpi
(Throughput speeds may vary depending on your choice of driver, application software, operating system and PC.)
2 in. x 2.5 in. When centered using visual guides. ID cards, embossed hard cards, business cards, and insurance cards.
ADF: Up to 75 sheets of 20 lb. paper
USB 2.0 with USB 3.0 compatibility
Windows bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers; Smart Touch
(One 1 per page)
Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP,PDF, searchable PDF, PNG
100 / 150 / 200 / 240 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 600 dpi
One year warranty (Advanced Unit Replacement). 2 and 3 year options are available from ScanTastik.
100-240 V (International); 50-60 Hz
WINDOWS 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS Vista SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 64-bit and Server 2012 64-bit; Linux: Ubuntu 12.04
Height: 9.7 in. Width: 13 in. Depth: 6.3 in. not including trays,
Weight: 7.0 lbs.
Capture Pro Software
Upgrade your Kodak Capture software to the Capture Pro version to take full advantage of your scanner's features.
Click here for more info on Capture Pro
3 Yr. Bundle
(for scanners i11xx/i24X0/i26X0)
With 3 YR. Software Assurance and Start-Up Assistance
5 Yr. Bundle
With 5 YR. Software Assurance and Start-Up Assistance
Kodak i1190 Scanner Parts & Supplies
Kodak i1100 Series
Scanner Consumable Kit
Includes:1 separation roller, 1 pre-separation pad, 3 tires
Usage: the kit has the potential to scan up to 200,000 pages.
If you would like to read the PC Magazine review,
the link is here