The Kodak i1190 and i1190E Scanners
Up to 40 ppm/80 ipm at 200/300 dpi thereafter
The i1190 uses the PC to do all it's image processing, like a conventional scanner.
The i1190E Scanner has embedded Perfect Page to reduce PC requirements and the EMC Toolkit to create browser based scanning applications.
Includes TWAIN and ISIS DRIVERS for PC or Linux, and has MAC Drivers too!
Kodak i1190 Scanner
Kodak i1190 and i1190E scanners are the dedicated desktop transaction processing tools for business. Both are compact, fast, and quiet with easy-to-use interfaces and ample intelligence. The i1190E features powerful, on-board image processing. They accelerate workflows, so you can devote time to other important tasks. Easily integrated with software and enterprise applications to scan, capture information, and extract and share data with the business apps you use every day. To deliver more, faster, space-saving Kodak i1190/i1190E Scanners are the perfect office mates for a wide range of applications including banking, finance, insurance, healthcare, and government..
- The Kodak i1190E has on-board, advanced image processing – now with barcode reading capabilities –and Web-connect ready for browser-based applications
- Reduced PC processing/speed requirements – no need for a high-end computer
- Intelligent Document Protection "hears" potential jams or misfeeds to stop scanning and protect valuable documents
- Kodak Alaris' Perfect Page technology includes state of the art enhancement functions that improve the image quality of scanned documents
- Quickly send data to the right places and people, including the Cloud or Web via easy, icon-based color interface and one button Smart Touch functionality
- Reads barcode values and delivers data to applications
- Instantly view number of documents scanned, paper-ready status, and apply custom text or icons via display screen
- Comes with KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition and Capture Pro Trial Edition
- Ultra-compact with whisper-quiet operation – perfect for desktops and offices in WINDOWS and LINUX environments
- TWAIN, ISIS and LINUX driver compatibility
- Associate color icons or pictures with profiles to help select scan options quickly
- Read barcodes to name files or separate documents
- Save scanned files as PDFA documents – or as .docx and .xlsx for use with MICROSOFT WORD and EXCEL programs
- easier method of naming profiles and shortcuts
Kodak Scanmate i1190 scanner
Up to 5,000 pages per day (i1150: 3,000 per day)
(portrait, letter size)
Up to 40 ppm/80 ipm at 200/300 dpi
(Throughput speeds may vary depending on your choice of driver, application software, operating system and PC.)
600 dpi (up to 1200 dpi output)
8.5 in. x 79 in.
2 in. x 2.5 in. When centered using visual guides
9 lb. to 110 lb. paper
ADF: Up to 75 sheets of 20 lb. paper
USB 2.0 with USB 3.0 compatibility
TWAIN, ISIS and WIA drivers, Smart Touch AND Kodak Capture Pro LIMITED Edition. (Capture Pro Group A Optional -Trial Edition included)
Perfect Page Scanning; Fixed Cropping; Relative Cropping; Multi-Lingual Auto Orientation; Orthogonal Rotation; Add Border; Remove Border; Intelligent Image Edge Fill; Background Color Smoothing; Automatic Brightness/Contrast; Automatic Color Balance; Round/Rectangular Hole Fill; Sharpening; Streak Filtering; Enhanced Color Adjustment; Enhanced Color Management; Automatic Color Detection; Content or File Size Based Blank Page Removal; Fixed Thresholding; iThresholding; Lone Pixel Noise Removal; Majority Rule Noise Removal; Halftone Removal; Electronic Color Dropout (R, G, or B); Predominate (1) Color Drop Out; Multiple (up to five) Color Dropout; Dual Stream; Compression (Group 4, JPEG); Image Merge
(One 1 per page)
Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, PDF, searchable PDF, PNG.
100/150/200 /240 /250 /300 /400 /500/600 /1200 dpi
CMOS based CIS Scanner
Three-year warranty (Advanced Unit Replacement)
100-240 V (International); 50-60 Hz
(Windows XP -NOT Supported)
Linux: Ubuntu 14.04‡;
Height: 9.7 in. Width: 13 in. Depth: 6.3 in. not including trays, Weight: 7.0 lbs.