(This model was discontinued in 2013.)
Scans 40 ppm/ 80 ipm
in Color, Grayscale, or Black & White.
This model has been replaced by the
Enhanced with innovative features
With duplex scanning performance of up to 80 images per minute in color, grayscale, and black & White the fi-6130z also delivers uncompromised high-resolution performance of up to 60 images per minute in color at an astounding 300 dpi. Combined with one of the most advanced paper separation features in their class, the fi-6130z employs reversing roller technology and a host of intelligent functions to provide exceptional feeding reliability for a wide variety of document types.
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4 mm thick
- Ultrasonic Double-feedDetection sensor for security against lost images
- Intelligent mutli-Feed Function for efficiently scannng overlapped documents like taped on receipts.
- Paper Protection sensor to stop a jam before it happens.
- Long document support up to 10 feet.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu fi-6130Z provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
With the full version of Kofax VRS® Professional and ScandAll Pro software, users get image enhancement functionality as well as the option of scanning directly to PDF, file, print or batch:
- Kofax VRS 5.0 Professional
- ScanAll PRO 2.0 batch scanning and PDF creation software
- ScanSnap mode for easy one button scanning (add-in)
FI-6130Z Scanner Features
- 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Color, Black & White, and grayscale scanning up to 40 ppm / 80 ipm @ 200 dpi
- Dual color charge coupled device (CCD) image sensor
- Bundled with a full version of VRS Professional and ScandAll PRO 2.0
- Standard and ScandAll Pro software
- Intelligent multi-feed function capability (manual bypass)
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- Additional features: Ultrasonic double feed-detection, continuous hard card scanning (up to 3 cards), selectable white/black background, long document scanning.
- Hardware based JPEG compression
- Includes TWAIN and ISIS driver support
- High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity