(This model was discontinued in 2015.)
Scans 100 ppm/ 200 ipm
in Color, Grayscale, or Black & White.
This model has been replaced by the
Enhanced with innovative features
The Fujitsu fi-5900C scanner offers best-of-breed technology and has been tailored specifically for high volume applications. Combine a rated speed of 100 ppm (Simplex) and 200 ipm (Duplex), both high-speed USB 2.0 and Ultra Wide SCSI interface connectivity. Options including Kofax VRS hardware as well as three Ultrasonic double feed sensors and you have the ideal scanner to quickly and efficiently transform piles of paperwork into usable electronic data.
- Fast, 100 ppm (simplex) / 200 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome and color (letter, portrait @ 300 dpi)
- Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- 500-page automatic document feeder and low profile, space saving design
- Ultra Wide SCSI, USB 2.0, Kofax VRS Ultra Wide SCSI and Kofax VRS USB 2.0 connectivity
- VRS 4.0 Plus hardware processing delivers excellent image quality
- Enhance productivity with Fujitsu service and support
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu fi-6130Z provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
Combine a rated speed of 100 ppm (Simplex) and 200 ipm (Duplex), true 600-dpi optical resolution, dual-CCD scanning arrays and a black/white switchable background offer maximum flexibility with a wide variety of applications to achieve outstanding image quality.
The scanner fits the bill in demanding environments such as service bureaus, backfile conversions or many other paper-intensive industries delivering a daily duty cycle of up to 100,000 sheets (fi-6800 is 60K per day) and consumable life of 600,000 sheets.
The 500 page capacity feeder and document stacker flawlessly feeds your documents and then returns them to a neat stack for easy processing. The feeder's design can handle a variety of document types and sizes from A7 to A3. For smaller batches, the feeder can be configured to have smaller capacities of 250 or 500 documents.The 500 page automatic document feeder (ADF) accommodates a wide range of documents sizes from 2.07” x 2.91” to 12” x 17” with long document scanning capability of up to 34”.