The Fujitsu fi-5750C Scanner
Dependable performance that adapts to almost any situation.
57 ppm/114 ipm in Color
at 200 or 300 dpi !
Dual USB 2.0 and SCSI-3 Interfaces
The Fujitsu fi-5750C, based on the popular M4097d and fi-4750 series, improves productivity in so many ways. Fast, 57-ppm/114-ipm color and monochrome scanning at 300 dpi (600 dpi optical resolution) lightens your workload all the way up to its average daily duty cycle of 8,000 documents. Flatbed operation and a versatile, 200-page automatic document feeder (ADF) handle a wide variety of paper sizes, as well as irregular documents. And for maximum flexibility and comfort, the ADF slides and rotates to three different positions to accommodate left and right handed users.
With 256 MB of memory and onboard JPEG compression the fi-5750C processes color images with ease and can accommodate documents up to 34" in length. High-speed Ultra-SCSI and USB 2.0 interfaces keep up with throughput demands, while the full versions of Adobe® Acrobat® Standard and ScandAll 21 add value and functionality.
- Unique, 200-page automatic document feeder (ADF) swivels to accommodate different users and installations
- Scans up to 57 ppm/114 ipm in color and monochrome at 300 dpi
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Dual Ultra SCSI and USB 2.0 interfaces integrate easily into most environments
- Enhance productivity with Fujitsu service and support