The Fujitsu fi-5650C Scanner
High scan rates and ultra-reliable performance in a space saving design.
57 ppm/ 117 ipm
in Color !
Dual USB 2.0 and SCSI-3 Interfaces
Scans up to 11"x17" paper
with Kofax VRS 4.1 Pro
Includes Kofax VRS Plus 4.1 software
with Kofax H-VRS
Includes Kofax VRS Plus 4.1 software pre-installed on the CGA board on the scanner
Enhanced features and flexibility for your production environment
The Fujitsu fi-5650C, based on the popular M4097 and fi-5750 series, improves productivity in so many ways. Fast, 57-ppm/114-ipm color and monochrome scanning at 300 dpi (600 dpi optical resolution) lightens your workload all the way up to its average daily duty cycle of 8,000 documents. A versatile, 200-page automatic document feeder (ADF) handle a wide variety of paper sizes, as well as irregular documents. And for maximum flexibility and comfort, the dual control panels mounted at each end to accommodate left and right handed users.
With 256 MB of memory and onboard JPEG compression the fi-5650C processes color images with ease and can accommodate documents up to 34" in length. High-speed Ultra-SCSI and USB 2.0 interfaces keep up with throughput demands, while the full versions of Adobe® Acrobat® 7.0 Standard and ScandAll 21 add value and functionality.
- 200-page automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Scans up to 57 ppm/114 ipm in color and monochrome at 300 dpi
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Dual Ultra SCSI and USB 2.0 interfaces integrate easily into most environments
- Dual End panel Controls for right or left handed users
- Enhance productivity with Fujitsu service and support