The Fujitsu fi-7280
scanner with flatbed
The recommended Daily Duty Cycle is 6,000 pages per day.
The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) holds up to 80 pages ready to scan...and can scan as small as 2"x2.1" through the automatic feeder, including embossed plastic cards.
Scans 80 pages per minute or
160 images per minute (in duplex mode)
in Color, Grayscale, or Black & White.
Provides unmatched performance and market-leading document imaging capabilities with faster scanning speeds
With duplex scanning speeds of 160 images per minute at 300 DPI in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7180 and fi-7280 protect your documents with acoustic sensors, ensure your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduce rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- flatbed with 8.5x11.7" scan area
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4 mm thick
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Long document support up to 18 feet in PaperStream IP
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use.
Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PSIP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream IP for McKesson DCS
McKesson DCS 15.1.4 CP7, 16.1.2, 16.2.2 and higher now supports PaperStream IP with barcode reading. McKesson ILE is supported as well.
PaperStream Capture (PSC) makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard.
We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PSC is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu fi-7280 scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
Fujitsu fi-7180 and fi-7280 scanners have everything needed to integrate with thousands of software applications in the market or with PaperStream Capture, an advanced yet easy to use scanning application provided in the box.
- PaperStream IP Image Cleanup (TWAIN & ISIS)
- PaperStream Capture batch scanning and PDF creation software
- One-year Advance Exchange Limited Warranty
FI-7280 Scanner Features
- flatbed with 8.5x11.7" scan area
- 80-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Color, Black & White, and grayscale scanning up to 80 ppm/160 ipm @300 dpi
- Interactive, Multi-Line LCD Panel
- Automatic Image Cleanup with PaperStream IP Drivers (TWAIN & ISIS)
- Advanced PaperStream Capture Software
- Innovative Acoustic Paper Protection
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- Scanner Central Admin Software for Fleet ManagementHardware based JPEG compression
- Includes TWAIN and ISIS driver support
- High-speed USB 3.0 connectivity
- Eco-Friendly LED Scanning
Fujitsu fi-7260 Specifications
50 to 600 dpi, 1200 dpi 2
@ 200 or 300 dpi
38 Watts or less (Sleep: less than 1.8W)
ENERGY STAR® and RoHS
20% – 80% (non-condensing)
TWAIN, ISIS™, USB cable, AC adapter/cable, Setup DVD ROM, Getting Started Guide.
(32-bit/64-bit) for all of the following:Windows 10,8,7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2012,2016 (64-bit)
Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection Sensor, Intelligent Multifeed Function (Manual Bypass), Acoustic Paper Protection Sensor
Multi-image output, Auto color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, De-screen, Emphasis, Halftone, Dropout color, sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-skew, Edge correction, Streak reduction, Cropping, Dither, Static threshold, Divide long page
We do not have any accessories available for this product. Please contact Fujitsu for parts.
Take Care of Your Scanner
with Fujitsu Warranty Service
Fujitsu 3 Yr. Advanced Exchange Warranty
Next Business Day Exchange
We do not have any current reviews of this product.
Please follow the link below to add your review:
Product Reviews Form
50 ppm/100 ipm
3 Yr. Wty.
60 ppm/120 ipm
65 ppm/130 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
60 ppm/120 ipm
85 ppm/170 ipm
3 Yr. Wty
90 ppm/180 ipm