Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner
Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner
ADF holds up to 500 pages
For the paper-intensive back-office, the Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner digitizes tens of thousands of documents a day. With proven feed mechanics and high-quality image cleanup, the fi-6400 sustains a spectacular throughput, providing businesses with an exceptional ROI.
Fujitsu fi-6400 Scanner Features
- Fast, 100 ppm (simplex) / 200 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome and color (landscape [email protected] 300 dpi)
- Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent Multi-Feed Function
- 500-page automatic document feeder and low profile, space saving design
- Residue-resistant rollers, removable glass, and wide opening reduce maintenance costs
- Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmentally friendly qualities
- Easy-to-use PaperStream Capture software for batch scanning, including 2D barcode support
- USB 2.0 connectivity,Eco-friendly white LED array
- Scanner Central Admin Suite for volume and asset tracking
- Enhance productivity with Fujitsu service and support
To boost the efficiency of large volume scanning at centralized operations, up to 500 sheets can be loaded in the hopper at a time. Together with an impressive scanning speed of 100 ppm (color, A4 size, simplex, 200/300 dpi, landscape), maximum productivity can be achieved.
The fi-6400 is capable of digitizing a variety of document types used in many scenarios from ultra-thin receipts to thick documents (20-209 g/m²). In addition, this scanner is equipped with a reliable "paper protection functions" to minimize the risk of documents being damaged even during high speed scanning.
Having a front loading feeding mechanism and low height compact design, the fi-6400 allows operators to perform scanning tasks while sitting at their desk. The scanner is designed to minimize the device’s height to allow users to load and remove scanned documents with ease. This greatly reduces the stress on operators who scan for extended periods of time.
The 500 page automatic document feeder (ADF) accommodates a wide range of documents sizes from 2” x 3” to 11.7” x 17” with long document scanning capability of up to 120”.
The Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner empowers scanner operators to provide efficient centralized batch scanning. The included suite of PaperStream IP, PaperStream Capture and Scanner Central Admin provides users with a powerful, efficient and easy-to-use image enhancement solution to get organizations up and scanning quickly and easily.
When additional connectivity, flexibility or functionality is required, rest-assured that as the industry-leading document scanner provider, Fujitsu is constantly working with, or already has certified, hundreds of third-party software applications.
- Intuitive LCD operator panel (Multilanguage, Alarm Sound, Volume, Contrast and more)
- Space-saving design and quiet operation for office environments
- Independently adjustable side input guides and Active Stacker
- Large capacity 500 page automatic document feeder
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PSIP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture (PSC) makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PSC is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Using the bundled Scanner Central Admin application, up to 1,000 Fujitsu scanners can be managed from one central location. In addition, the usage status is traced, so periodic replacement of consumables can be performed smoothly.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumables management
Fujitsu fi-6400 Scanner Specifications
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments)
A4 to A5 size:5.4 to 56 lb
Over A4: 11 to 56 lb
200 Watts or less
59°F - 95°F (5°C - 35°C)
Terms and conditions apply. A service contract must be executed to purchase all service programs noted in this document.
ScanCare® (Preventative Maintenance, Consumables + Basic)
Response Time Options: 4-hour or Next Business Day
Consumables: ScanAid™ Kits
Please call ScanTastik for the optional Post Imprinter
This model only comes with a 90 day warranty.
Extend your warranty coverage with a genuine Fujitsu warranty
Please call us for pricing!
We do not have any current reviews of this product.
Please follow the link below to add your review:
Product Reviews Form