Contex IQ Quattro Series
36" Large Format Scanners
Market leading CIS quality
Ideal for maps and technical documents
- up to 36" wide
*Above pricing does not include software or stand.
OUR PRICES INCLUDE ACTIVATION LICENSES !
An activation license can cost between $500 to $4,500, depending on the model.
or use our Request A Quote form
Quattro IQ 3600 Series Features
Including the IQ 3650 and the IQ 3690 models
Scan documents and enhance your files in AutoCAD®, ESRI® and others. Share through your cloud solution.
- Gigabit Ethernet with xDTR2 standard
- Enhanced image quality with Contex patented CIS technology and new CIS modules
- Superior image quality with Contex patented color-fringe removal (CFR)
- ENERGY STAR compliant, using just 1W in standby
- 1200dpi optical resolution standard
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) for a perfect grip on your documents
- See what you scan with face-up scanning
- One-touch scanning
- User upgradable – Need color? More speed? Higher resolution? Upgrading is electronic, fast and easy
for the IQ 36X0 Quattro Series
USE / Requirements
Contex recommends Intel Core Duo, Core 2 Duo, or better processors, 2GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2.
Speed tests performed using Nextimage software, PC with Intel Core i5-2500 Quad processor, 8GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2, 7200rpm HDD, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.
Warranties for the IQ SeriesIncluding the IQ Flex, IQ 3600 and IQ 4400 models
We do not have any current reviews of this product.
Please follow the link below to add your review:
Product Reviews Form