Kodak 3500 scanner
Kodak 3500 scanner
Hard to beat for mid-range scanning productivity. Both the simplex and duplex
models scan any document you load at speeds up to 75 pages per minute (
or A4 landscape format). But the throughput numbers are only part of the story.
Add exceptional reliability, ease of use, and affordability, and you'll see that
the Scanner 3500 is a great way to improve your scanning efficiency.
The transport system that handles the paper for you.
The state-of-the-art feeder and paper path of the Scanner 3500
labor-intensive document presorting, jams, and rescans. The feeder accepts and
feeds batches of mixed paper sizes and weights. It's easy to add more pages to a
stack while scanning for continuous feeding. The transport system gently, yet
quickly, moves documents through a short path without sharp bends or
constrictions. The result is non-stop scanning that's practically trouble-free.
Easy on your operators.
Easy on your bottom line.
A single button is all you push to run the Scanner 3500. On-board processing
maintains image quality automatically. Training itself is fast and simple. The
scanner comes with an interactive CD, complete with video clips that instruct
help guide operators through all scanner procedures. So operator
turnover isn't a
problem with the Scanner 3500.
Industry-standard interfaces and drivers bundled with the Scanner 3500 enable it
to support a wide range of applications. The Scanner 3500 is especially
departmental and distributed imaging, forms processing and scan-to-web
applications. Both simplex and duplex models provide outstanding performance at
prices that are hard to beat. User-replaceable parts, such as lamps and feeder
separation rollers, help keep the cost of ownership low by minimizing downtime
service calls. Plus, the Scanner 3500 is protected by your choice of standard or
enhanced warranties, and backed by worldwide service and support from Kodak.
Scan with confidence and the Scanner 3500.
Kodak 3500 scanner
Features and Benefits
- Reliable, forgiving paper transport- virtually eliminates time-wasting
interruptions and document pre-sorting to enhance throughput.
- Simple, two-button operation- enables casual operators to be productive with
- Quiet operation-fits in an office environment.
- Flexible feeder-handles batches of mixed sizes and weights from onion skin
card stock to save labor; allows reloading while feeding for continuous
- Simplex and duplex models-lets you match scanner function to your
without paying for capability you may not need.
- Adaptive Threshold Processing (ATP)-maintains image quality and host
performance through dynamic thresholding and image compression.
- Automatic overlap/double feed detection-prevents jams and damaged originals.
- User-replaceable service items- reduce service calls and scanner downtime by
allowing operator to swap rollers, lamps, and guides without special tools or
- Warranty-protects your productivity with service from Kodak.
- Optional dropout color lamps (red, green, blue)-enable scanner for forms
- Scanner CD support-provides on-line training and help for operators in an
informative text/video format.
Kodak 3500 scanner specifications
(8.5" x 11" simplex and duplex)
- At 200 dpi: Portrait 60 ppm Landscape 75 ppm
- At 300 dpi: Portrait 40 ppm Landscape 50 ppm
- Height: 11.5" (29.5 cm)
- Width: 21" (53.5 cm)
- Depth: 27.5" (70.0 cm)
- Weight: 60 lbs. (27 kg)
- 600 dpi CCD developed by Kodak
- Output: 200 or 300 dpi
- Output format: CCITT Group 3-1D, 3-2D, 4 or uncompressed
- Interface support: SCSI
- Bundled drivers: ISIS and TWAIN
- Operating voltage range:
100 to 130 V AC, or 200 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single
- Operating temperature: 59 to 86 °F (15 to 30 °C)
- Operating humidity: 15 to 76% (dry bulb)
- Altitude: up to 8,000 feet (2,400 meters)
||Source document input
- Minimum: 2.5" L x 2.5" W (6.4 x 6.4 cm)
- Maximum: 26" L x 11.7" W (66.0 x 29.7 cm)
- Thickness: 0.0015" to 0.0300" (0.038 mm to 0.760 mm)
- Weights: 13 to 110 lbs. (50 to 200 g)
- Feeder capacity: 150 page stack
(can be reloaded continuously for infinite feeding while scanning)
- Throat width: 12" (30.4 cm)
- sound power (max.) 70 dBA Lwa
- sound pressure (max.) 64 dBA Lpa
Warranty (US and Canada only)
- ADA, CSA 950, CE Mark, CISPR22 Class B, C-Tick Mark, DOC,
EN 55022 Class B, EN 60-950, European Eco-label, FCC Part 15, Subpart J, Class A,
IEC 950, ISO 1043-1, ISO 1043-2, ISO 1043-3, ISO 11469, UL 1950, VCCI Class 1
- Standard 90 day new product on-site warranty
- 1, 2 or 3-Year Extended Warranties (available in optional KODAK Care Kit packaged services)
- Installation and operator training (available in optional KODAK Care Kit packaged services)
- Include telephone support, travel, service parts, unlimited labor and preferential response.
Download the PDF Specification
sheet on both the 3500 and the 3510 Click Here