The Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanner
Up to 40 ppm in Transaction Mode for first 10 pages !
Up to 25 ppm/50 ipm at 200/300 dpi thereafter.
Kodak i1150 Scanner
The KODAK SCANMATE i1150 Scanner is designed for use in customer-facing business transactions, where an employee needs to scan documents as part of a business process. Employees using these solutions are typically interacting with customers and need to keep the transaction moving to reduce wait times and increase customer satisfaction.
Recognizing that a majority of transactions involve 10 or fewer documents to be scanned, the KODAK SCANMATE i1150 Scanner features a special Transaction Mode, enabling 60 percent faster capture speed for the first 10 pages.
- Intelligent Document Protection "hears" potential jams or misfeeds to stop scanning and protect valuable documents
- Kodak Alaris' Perfect Page technology includes state of the art enhancement functions that improve the image quality of scanned documents
- Quickly send data to the right places and people, including the Cloud or Web via easy, icon-based color interface and one button Smart Touch functionality
- Reads barcode values and delivers data to applications
- Instantly view number of documents scanned, paper-ready status, and apply custom text or icons via display screen
- Comes with KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition and Capture Pro Trial Edition
- Ultra-compact with whisper-quiet operation – perfect for desktops and offices in WINDOWS and LINUX environments
- TWAIN, ISIS and LINUX driver compatibility
With the included Smart Touch functionality, you can create and configure scanning tasks that can be used at the touch of a button. Simply place documents in the scanner, select the document or job type from the control panel and Smart Touch does the rest.
- Associate color icons or pictures with profiles to help select scan options quickly
- Read barcodes to name files or separate documents
- Save scanned files as PDFA documents – or as .docx and .xlsx for use with MICROSOFT WORD and EXCEL programs
- easier method of naming profiles and shortcuts
So what's the difference between the i1150 and the i1190 ?
Rec. Daily Volume is 3,000 pages
Scanning speed: 25 ppm/50 ipm
ADF: Up to 50 sheets of (20 lb.) paper
Rec. Daily Volume is 5,000 pages
Scanning speed: 40 ppm/80 ipm
ADF: Up to 75 sheets of (20 lb.) paper
Kodak Scanmate i1150 scanner
(portrait, letter size)
Transaction Mode:40 ppm at 200 dpi and 300 dpi - first 10 pages
When centered using visual guides
9 lb. to 110 lb. paper
Perfect Page Scanning; Fixed Cropping; Relative Cropping; Multi-Lingual Auto Orientation; Orthogonal Rotation; Add Border; Remove Border; Intelligent Image Edge Fill; Background Color Smoothing; Automatic Brightness/Contrast; Automatic Color Balance; Round/Rectangular Hole Fill; Sharpening; Streak Filtering; Enhanced Color Adjustment; Enhanced Color Management; Automatic Color Detection; Content or File Size Based Blank Page Removal; Fixed Thresholding; iThresholding; Lone Pixel Noise Removal; Majority Rule Noise Removal; Halftone Removal; Electronic Color Dropout (R, G, or B); Predominate (1) Color Drop Out; Multiple (up to five) Color Dropout; Dual Stream; Compression (Group 4, JPEG); Image Merge
(One 1 per page)
Weight: 7.0 lbs.
This model does not have any accessories
Extend your Kodak warranty
Kodak i1150WN Scanner Parts & Supplies
Kodak i1100 Series
Scanner Consumable Kit
Includes:1 separation roller, 1 pre-separation pad, 3 tires
Usage: the kitr has the potential to scan up to 200,000 pages.
If you would like to read the PC Magazine review,
the link is here
40 ppm/80 ipm
3 Yr. Wty.
60 ppm/120 ipm
65 ppm/130 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
60 ppm/120 ipm
85 ppm/170 ipm
3 Yr. Wty
90 ppm/180 ipm