Fujitsu fi-5530C2 Scanner
Scans up to 11" x 17" sizes
This model is discontinued. No stock is available nationwide.
The new model, fi-7460 has replaced this model.
50 ppm/100 ipm in landscape mode
100 Page Document Feeder
90 Day ON SITE limited warranty
fi 5530c2 Features
- Ultrasonic double-feed detection ensures reliable scanning, even with mixed batches of documents
- Scans up to 11x17 through ADF feeder
- Hard Card (plastic) scanning capable
- Includes PaperStream IP
- 64 MB of onboard memory
- 4,000 page per day Daily Duty Cycle
- Enhance productivity with Fujitsu service and support
- Imprinter Option (post-scan -see video)
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu fi-6110
scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumables management
- Scan a batch of various documents at one time
In addition to the Blank Page detect, which removes blank pages from document image data, the fi-5530C2 has Automatic Paper Size Detection and page rotation functions which ensure that scans always come out the proper size and orientation. These functions make document sorting work before scanning unnecessary, so users can experience efficient, uninterrupted scanner operation.
- Ultrasonic double-feed sensor that checks document feeds
The fi-5530C2 uses an ultrasonic sensor that accurately detects feed errors which are triggered by documents composed of two or more layers. When a double feed is detected, the scanner stops until the user clears the document. This powerful feature ensures reliable, stress-free scanning for the user.
- Long Document Mode function
The fi-5530C2 document scanner is capable of handling up to 8.5"x34" document sizes when using the long document mode function
40 ppm/80 ipm
3 Yr. Wty.
60 ppm/120 ipm
65 ppm/130 ipm
3 Yr. Warranty
60 ppm/120 ipm
85 ppm/170 ipm
3 Yr. Wty
90 ppm/180 ipm