The Calcomp WIDEsystemNET Kit
program is designed to integrate your wide format scanner with your
overall system. The program contains the actual tools that bring your
scanner together with Windows. In addition, WIDEsystemNET
contains a scanner control interface that lets you monitor
functions on your large format-scanning device directly from your Windows
system interface tray.
|Scan to net
enables companies to share one or more scanners across their departments
-no matter their location. With WIDEsystemNET
and compatible NET scan or copy software
(WIDEimageNET, JETCopyNET), a scanner can send scans
directly to computers (clients) on the local network or across the
internet. WIDEsystemNET contains
both SCAN server and SCAN client software modules.
JETCopyPRONET sold separately.
is designed specifically for Calcomp scanners under Windows 98, 98SE, ME,
NT4.0, 2000, XP.
- Gain visual indication that the scanner is
connected to the PC.
- View the scanner's status, called the Scanner
Mode, by moving the mouse over the scanner icon on the system tray.
- Status messages include remaining warm-up time,
interface connection errors, and an indication that the scanner is ready
- View useful Error messages that relate to the
current Scanner Mode.
- View the load status of the original to be
- View the scanner log that helps monitor usage and
- Setup the scanner's timer to determine times for
automatic power-up/ power-down for each day of the week.
- View information on the scanner device in relation
to firmware and hardware revisions. The information helps you keep track
of your upgrades and is very useful for support purposes.
- Initiate a scan of the interface bus to control
- Turn your machine into a scan-client that can be
accessed by any scanner on the network.
- A scan to net password can be applied to computers
functioning as scan to net clients so unauthorized scanning to the scan
clients can be avoided.
This Program is part of the WIDEsystem KIT
and comes free with a new Calcomp scanner.
JETCopyPRONET are sold separately and are required
to operate the scanner.
Back to large format scanner