The Calcomp Scanner Maintenance Software
(Included with WIDEsystem Kit)
The Calcomp Maintenance system is designed to help you
keep your cameras perfectly aligned, adjusted and calibrated for optimal
Regular scanner maintenance is a sure way to minimize costly downtime.
Scanner Maintenance, with the Scanner Maintenance
Kit, is very easy to perform and most of it is completely automatic.
Calcomp scanners are designed to let you concentrate on your work and take
optimal scanner performance for granted.
Compatibility- Windows 98, 98SE, ME, NT4.0, 2000, XP, Vista
- Scanner Maintenance Software (wizard) on CD-ROM.
- Single all-in-one maintenance sheet with Alignment
chart, B/W Calibration and Color Calibration.
- Protective cover for storing the maintenance
- Special lint-free cleaning cloth for cleaning the
Functionality and Features
- The Scanner Maintenance wizard checks the scanner
and guide users through the steps for perfect scanner camera alignment,
stitching and calibration
- The software and scanner hardware work together to
evaluate camera alignment on your scanner and help you make corrections
for perfect alignment (height and stitching) on your cameras to a
fraction of a pixel giving the market's highest wide format image
- After Camera alignment, the program goes straight
to Basic (black and white point) and Color Calibration.
- The scanner's Precision Color system lets you
calibrate on the field at any time ensuring stabile and predictable
- The scanner is calibrated to both sRGB and NTSC
color spaces using an ANSI IT8 calibration target.
- Once the scanner has been fine-tuned, it performs
a number of basic tasks on its own, removing those tedious chores
required with other scanner systems. Using patented Calcomp technology,
camera stitching and black-white-points are constantly monitored and
corrected while your scanner is running.
This Program is part of the WIDEsystem KIT
and comes free with a new Calcomp scanner.
Back to large format scanner